realization

Note this will be told in modern AU

It was a nice Tuesday morning, shisui got up to get ready for work.

Itachi had gotten up too, he had taken a shower already, and was currently making breakfast.

Shisui was finishing up taking a shower and was putting on his police officer uniform, shisui worked for the uchiha police force.

It was a nice job, nothing bad really happening in Konoha, for it was a small town with bearly any crime.

While his roommate otherwise know as itachi works for the FBI, he works as an assassin for them.

Kakashi used to be in his division but he was ranked up, to take care of homicide cases and such, and obito does the same.

Shisui finished getting ready and decided to head out to have a cup of coffee, when he walks in to the kitchen, he sees itachi.

He wore a nice black tux which shisui dosen't get, why wear a tux if you're going to take it off, and wear regular clothing.

" Morning shisui "

" Good morning itachi "

Shisui goes and pours himself a cup of coffee, he stirs in sugar and takes a sip.

" You came home pretty late last night, care to explain "

" Ah well I meet this really nice girl, she was absolutely beautiful and then I banged her at a hotel "

" You banged another female, shisui I thought you said you'd stop doing that "

" Yeah but she came on to me "

" Shisui "

Itachi was pretty angry for you see, itachi has feelings for the idiot, but the idiot didn't notice.

He tried many times to point out he liked him, but the idiot wouldn't notice, so it pissed him off, especially to hear him say he fucked some random girl.

" You said you'd stop doing that "

" I know but she was basically throwing herself at me "

" Shisui you can't just go sleeping around with everyone girl who throws herself at you, what if one day you end up hooking up with a chick, and she has a boyfriend "

" Oh don't worry I asked her if she had a boyfriend, and she said no "

" And you believed her "

" Yup "

" Shisui your an idiot, woman will say anything to hook up with a guy "

" Why are you even worrying about itachi, it's not like your mom "

" I know but your just so stupid, that you don't even think before you act "

" Hey I'm not stupid "

" Yes you are you honestly don't even think with your head, you let your dick think for you "

" Hey your crossing the line itachi "

" Fuck the line, your so damn stupid sometimes "

" Don't go talking shit about me like that "

" I'm surprised you were able to understand what I was saying, compared with how stupid you are!! "

" I'm not so stupid, I am a officer of the law!! "

" Oh my God who cares!!! "

" You know what I'm going to be the better person, and walk out of here before I say something I regret!!! "