sorry

This will be told In modern AU

Itachi and shisui uchiha have known each other since they were little, itachi was always with shisui. There bond grew stronger as the years passed, but itachi soon stopped seeing him as a older brother.

But instead of a love interest, yes itachi uchiha had grown a crush on shisui uchiha, his best friend. The years passed and his love for the elder grew, and as if his wish was granted.

Shisui had confessed to him, itachi was so happy and the two soon started to date. But two years in everything went downhill, and shisui broke up with him. Itachi never felt so hurt, he moved out of there shared apartment and lives by himself.

Shisui kept there old apartment, he felt bad for breaking things off. Him and itachi stayed friends, and he found things fine, that's what he though.

Itachi was deeply hurt he still isn't over shisui, he still loves him dearly. But he decided to stay friends, he may not be able to call him his, but at least he'll still be near him.

Itachi was over at kakashi's apartment, they were hanging out and kakashi went by to grab his wallet. They walk in he sees shisui and obito hanging out, they turn to see the two.

" Yo "

" Obito you know where I left my wallet? "

" On the table "

" Yeet "

" Sup kakashi "

" Shisui "

" Hey itachi "

" Hello shisui "

His heart hurt to see him, he looked so happy it made him sad. Kakashi noticed his expression change, he quickly grabbed his wallet and walked over to him.

" Good to see you, but we got to go "

" Where? "

" We're going to go eat, we'll see you later bye! "

" Wait! "

Kakashi and itachi walk out, leaving the two alone confused.

(............................................)

Itachi and kakashi were out, they were at a restaurant eating a meal. Kakashi noticed itachi looked distance, and he knew the reason why.

" You're thinking about him, aren't you? "

" I miss him "

" I know you do "

" I hate him for breaking up with me, but I love him so much "

" I know you do, but you have to get over him "

" But kakashi I can't help it, I've grown to love him. I miss him, I miss everything about him "

" Win the breakup "

" Huh? "

" Win the breakup, go and date the person he hates the most "

" Hidan "

" Yeah, that way you show him you're winning, and he doesn't hold you back "

" But it's hidan "

" Do you want to win the breakup?, Yes. Then do it! "

" You're right, I have to get over him. Alright I'm going to text hidan "

Itachi pulls out his phone, and went to text hidan, he text back fast.

" We're going on a date tonight "