no nut November

Note this will be told in modern AU

WARNING: this is a lemon so they would be sexual content so you don't like then you shouldn't read this. 

" so tomorrow November, you know what that mean? "

" No "

" The beginning of no shave November, or no nut November "

" No nut November, oh yeah I almost forgot. You taking part of it you two? "

" Hell no, we made that mistake last year. We couldn't get through one week, before kakashi ponced me "

" Well your fucken sexy "

" Anyways, you going to take part of no nut November shisui? "

" I'm not sure "

" Come on, you and itachi could have a competition and see who can go the longest "

" Me, and itachi? Yeah, that doesn't sound so bad "

Shisui puts a hand on his chin, and thinks about it. This could be his chance to finally beat itachi in something, it was perfect.

" Yeah, thanks for the idea obito and kakashi!! "

" Yeet "

(.............................................)

Shisui went home to his and itachi's apartment, itachi was in the kitchen making dinner.

" Hey, dinner ready "

" Hey, itachi I just got the greatest idea "

" Oh, and what's that? "

" We should take part of no nut November! "

" Huh?, What's that? "

" It's when for the whole month of November, you don't nut at all. No matter what, and we should see who last the Longest. What do you say?! "

" No "

" Huh?!, Come on itachi!~ "

" Forget it, why would I want to take part in such a childish game '

" It's not childish!!, It's a game to see who can last the Longest without sex. Come on, if you win I'll do all the cleaning and laundry for the rest of the year "

" No, you wouldn't do it how I like "

" Come on itachi!~, please!~ "

" No, end of discussion "

" Please I'll do anything!!~ "

" No shisui "

" Please!~ "

" If I say yes, would you shut up "

" Yes! "

" Fine, I'll take part in your childish game "

" Alright!, From today on none of us will nut until December 1st. Make the best man win!! "

" Whatever, dinner getting cold "

(.............................................)

So the game begun, with the two uchiha's taking part of no nut November. So far itachi been doing good, acting as if nothing was going on. While with shisui he was dying, there bearly halfway through November and he was regretting doing this.

" I'm dying, I don't know how much longer I can go. But I have to beat itachi!! "

" Hmm, and how's itachi? '