late night visitor

This is a non massacre AU

it was currently night time and everyone in Konoha, were tucked in bed fast asleep. Except in one house, there layed a young pale raven hair man, who was trying to fall asleep.

This young man was know as the uchiha prodigy itachi uchiha, he layed in bed not tired at all. He had his back facing the window, he didn't know what hour it was but all he knew it was late.

And he hasn't had a ounce of sleep, he was busy trying to make himself get some sleep. He had a very important mission tomorrow, and he needed to sleep.

He was facing his door his eyes had adjusted to the darkness, and there he was waiting until sleep kicked in.  he let out a sigh, he closed his eyes to see if that worked.

It didn't, he decided to turn around to see if that helped, so he turned so he could face the window. And it did he felt sleep kick in, and soon found himself about to fall asleep.

But for some reason he felt as if someone was staring at him, so he opened his eyes to see shisui leaning against the window with his arms crossed. And had a smile on his face.

Itachi was startled and was about to scream, shisui quickly panicked and flickered to him and covered his mouth. He was hovering above him on his bed, with his right hand covering his mouth and his left hand pinning his wrists above his head.

" It's just me shisui "

Itachi then calmed down a bit, and his heartbeat slowed down.

" I'm going to let go of your mouth, now don't scream, ok "

Itachi nods his head and shisui uncovers his mouth, and itachi just looks at him kind of angry and confused.

" Shisui what are you doing here? "

" Well I couldn't sleep and I decided to come see you "

" Shisui it's the middle of the night, I have a mission tomorrow "

" So do I and that's why I came, I can't sleep and by what I saw you can't either "

" Go home "

" What no I'm not tired "

" I don't care, I have to be up early tomorrow "

" Hmmmmmmmmm no "

" Shisui it's not a option, that's an order "

" Fine I'll go home, if you come with me "

" No "

" Come on we both know you sleep better next to me "

" I don't care, go home "

" Fine "

He pouts and gets off of itachi.

" Come on please "

" No shisui go home, besides I have to meet my team at the gate at seven "

" I'll be sure to bring you back by seven "

" No go home "

He gets back in bed and has his back facing shisui.

" Fine I'll go "

He puts his fingers up to flicker away, but grabs itachi by the collar of his shirt, last minute. And now there In shisui's apartment in the living room.

" You damn idiot, I told you to go home, NOT DRAG ME WITH YOU!!! "

" Oops my hand slipped "

" Why do you even want me here? "