Pumpkins

Modern AU

" Aww man it's finally Halloween!! " Shisui yells happily, " yeah, I'm going to get the candy ready for the trick and treaters " Itachi spoke. Itachi goes into the room to take a shower and put on his costume, he was going to dress up as a vampire.

He comes out seeing Shisui, Obito, and Kakashi were decorating. But he froze as he saw two pumpkins, " hey Itachi! " Shisui yells happily, while in a pumpkin outfit, he screams as he hides behind Kakashi and Obito.

" Huh?, Hey what's wrong Itachi? " Shisui spoke walking up to him, " No!, Stay away from me!!! " Itachi yells, " dude what's your problem? " Obito spoke, " if I'm that ugly you of just said so " Shisui spoke pouting.

" Here, why you don't you look at this tiny pum- " Kakashi was cut short by Itachi screaming and slapping the pumpkin out of his hand towards the wall. " Do you have something against pumpkins? " Obito spoke.

" Something?, I'm terrified of pumpkins " Itachi spoke, all three of them look at him filing till they burst out laughing. ' SHUT UP! " He yells as he blushes and looks to the side. " Bebe it's okay to be scared of pumpkins, we shouldn't make fun of him guys " Shisui spoke next to him.

Itachi looks at him terrified, he screams as he pushes him away jumping into Kakashi's arms shivering a bit. " Just take off the damn costume already ' Kakashi spoke, she did and was left in black leggings and a black long sleeved shirt.

" You're so adorable sometimes Itachi " Shisui spoke as he took him from kakashi, " I'll protect you from any scary pumpkins no matter what " he spoke smiling at him. He nods and nuzzles into his chest, there's a knock on the door as you hear kids speak ' trick or treat '.

' I'll get it, besides I should get over my pumpkin fear. They're not that scary " he spoke climbing out of Shisui's hold, he grabs the candy bowl and opens the door. He freezes as all of them were dressed as pumpkins, he screams.

10/3102020

Word count: 348