Lay me down

Yes I do, I believe
That one day I will be, where I was
Right there, right next to you
And it's hard, the days just seem so dark
The moon, and the stars, are nothing without you
Your touch, your skin, where do I begin?
No words can explain, the way i'm missing you
Deny this emptiness, this hole that i'm inside
These tears, they tell their own story

There stood he just watched as his best friend just jumped off the cliff, he cried as he clenched the grass. As a bit of dirt went into his nails but he couldn't care, his vision was blurry as tears fell down his cheeks and onto the floor.

' Shisui.....why? Why did you leave me?! ' he though as he cried harder and clenches his eyes shut.

He still remembers the pain clearly from that day, it's been a mouth since shisui's death. He misses him dearly, he was lost and confused. He didn't what to do, the tension between the uchiha's and konoha was growing by each passing day, it was becoming too much for him to handle.

He felt so alone, he knew if shisui was here he'd know what to do, he always did. Sometimes he still imagines he's in his big strong arms, as he hugs and ran a hand through his long raven locks. As he kisses his forehead and leaves feather like kisses over his face and neck, causing him to laugh a bit. As he feels the elders smooth wheat skin, as he takes in the smell of his colonel.

But then he'd open his eyes and realize it wasn't real, and I'd only sadden him. He misses his touch, honestly when he left he took his happiness with him and now he only felt hallow and stressed.

You told me not to cry when you were gone
But the feeling's overwhelming, it's much too strong
Can I lay by your side, next to you, you
And make sure you're alright
I'll take care of you,
And I don't want to be here if I can't be with you tonight

Itachi finds himself crying more often then he did, shinobi's aren't supposed to cry but he couldn't help himself. Shisui told him to not be sad and move ahead, but he can't help but cry and be sadden, all he wishes is to be laying next to shisui right now, but he can't.

I'm reaching out to you
Can you hear my call 
This hurt that I've been through
I'm missing you, missing you like crazy

He remembers the night where he had to make the hardest decision of his life, he cried out to him. He was at there cliff, as he looks up at the sky asking should he or should not kill his clan except sasuke.

He was confused, sad, stressed a mixture of emotions. In the end he went what his gut said, he went to kill his clan.

Can I lay by your side, next to you, to you
And make sure you're alright
I'll take care of you,
And I don't want to be here if I can't be with you tonight

He killed his clan except sasuke, it was one of the hardest things he had to do. Throughout the years he honestly didn't know what to do, he always dreamed of being with shisui and what he'd do or say. He was awaiting the day, when he finally would be laying by his love side.

Lay me down tonight, lay me by your side
Lay me down tonight
Lay me by your side
Can I lay by your side, next to you, you

Here stood itachi walking closer to sasuke, he felt his end very near. He then pokes his forehead and sasuke's eyes widen, " I'm sorry sasuke but there won't be a next time " he said smiling. He goes falling forward as his smile never left his lips, ' I'd finally be by your side love ' he though his forehead hits the wall and the world soon turns black.

This was so bad but since I heard this song, I've been wanting to write an shiita one shot with this song. This sing is called lay me down by Sam Smith.
~ pikatachi 🤗

05/05/2020

Word count: 723