future

Note this will be told in modern AU

shisui had just put Emiko and Blake to bed, shisui was careful to walk out of the room and not making any noise so they could wake up.

He made sure the baby monitor was on before he left, he walks into his and itachi's room. And there was itachi on the bed with his hair up in a bun, in a big shirt and boxers on.

" My my your looking lovely as ever "

" Oh stop it shisui, how are they? "

" I just put them to sleep "

" You left the baby monitor on right? "

" Yes stop worrying "

" Shisui there our kids, I have a right to worry '

" I know, but you need to relax every once and a while "

Shisui goes to take off his shirt and pants, he puts on his sweat pants and looks at itachi who looks at him with an eyebrow raised.

" What? "

" Dirty clothes go in the bin shisui "

" I know, I Know shezze "

" Shisui we've been married for three years now, I'm allowed to nag you "

" I know I'm not complaining "

Shisui chuckles and gets his dirty clothes and puts it in the bin by the entrance of the room. He walks over to the bed, he crawls in and warps his arms around itachi's waist and pulls him close to him.

Shisui smiles and nuzzles his cheek against itachi's, itachi put his hands on shisui's and lean in more into shisui's embrace. Shisui smile grew and he goes and kisses itachi on his lips, itachi kisses him back and they pull away and look each other in the eyes.

Itachi looks away and turns around, he wraps his arms around shisui's waist, and layed his head on shisui chest. Shisui hugs him back and they both stay quiet in the embrace.

" Hey itachi "

" Yes shisui "

" My wish came true "

" What do you mean? "

" Remember when you were fourteen and I was seventeen about to be eighteen, and we were on the cliff eating ice cream "

" Shisui that was many times "

" No but this one was more specific "

Shisui and itachi were on their cliff eating ice cream, everything was ok since tsunade became the principal the bullies have stopped bulling itachi and shisui, and itachi had broken up with izumi about a week ago.

" Hey I'm thinking about getting my own place "

" But you already have your own apartment "

" Yeah but I want a bigger place so I can get a hot roommate "

" Oh of course, do I even have to ask why you want a hot roommate "

" So I can bang her, and then we can fall in love, get married and have kids, then I can tell our kids about how I fell in love with her. Of course I won't tell them about how I banged there mother, otherwise I'd be a terrible father "

" Shisui life dosen't work that way, you actually have to find the woman you love "

" Nah I'd work out my way, just you wait "

" I can't wait to see who the dumb bitch who marries you "

" Itachi! "

" What?, my parents aren't around "

" I'm telling Mikoto "

" Yeah and she'd believe you "

" Yeah "

" Damnit your right "

" younger me just dissed future me "

" Yeah, but I can't wait to tell our kids about how I fell in love with you "

" Neither can I "

" I love you itachi "

" I love you too shisui, thank you for giving me such a loving family and life "

" Well I didn't entirely do it on my own "

" Yeah "

Shisui and itachi look each other in the eyes and smile, and they lean in for a kiss. A kiss filled with love and joy, a kiss that shows their love for one another.