fake

This is a non massacre AU
WARNING: this will contain sexual content so you don't like then you shouldn't read this

Itachi and shisui were in shisui's apartment, itachi had come over to discuss something with him.

" Shisui I need to ask you for a favor "

" Hmm?, What is it? "

" I need you to pretend you're my boyfriend "

" What?! "

" Look izumi likes me but I don't, she thinks we're dating but we're not "

" Let me get this straight, you want me to fake being you're boyfriend and help you fake being gay "

" I'm not pretending to be gay "

" Huh? "

" I'm actually gay, I've tried many times to give off signs I'm gay "

" What makes you think izumi likes you? "

" She won't leave me alone, calls me cute couple names and such. For the love of kami, I took her out for a friendly meal and that's all, and the girl thinks we're dating "

" Maybe you gave off the Wrong message "

Shisui wasn't going to lie, he has a massive crush on itachi, and to hear he wants to pretend there dating, made him happy. But of course he's going to toy around with itachi with this.

" Look itachi I'm a Shinobi, i have more important things to do "

" Please it's between you and.... damnit I'm only friends with you, wait! Maybe I could ask obito "

" Obito? "

" Yeah I could lie saying I like my men older?, I don't know I'm a Shinobi for crying out loud, I'm not supposed to show feelings. I'm not going to sit there and focus on this, I'm in the anbu, oh kami what do I do. Maybe I could ask my mom for help, I'm so screwed "

Itachi had a little sad look on his face, and shisui heart ached a little and he let's out a sigh.

" Fine, I'll do it "

" Really!, Oh thank you shisui, we don't even need to kiss we could only hold hands if you want "

Itachi had gone up and hugged shisui, shisui blushed a little but hugs him back.

' oh kami what have I got myself into '

(.…………………………………)

" Ok just follow my lead, oh there she is. Hey izumi "

" Hey baby, oh hi shisui "

" Hello izumi "

" What are we going to do today baby?~ "

She grabbed itachi's arm and pulled it, and pushed her chest forward onto him.

" I was going to go hang out with shisui "

" Yeah, that's what boyfriends do "

" Boyfriends? "

" That's right me and itachi are dating "

Shisui had pulled itachi away from izumi, and wrapped an arm around his waist. He stood by itachi, practically glaring at izumi.

" You guys aren't dating, me and itachi are "

" For the last time izumi, we're not dating "

" Then, why else would you go out and have dinner with me? "