tik tok famous

This will be told In modern AU

Shisui was at home in his little apartment, he was a twenty two year old male. He worked at a store, where you buy restaurant stuff. He worked as a stocker, it pays nice.

It was his day off and really didn't have much to do, and he's been hearing about this app called tik tok a lot. So he decided to download it and see what the whole fuss about.

Once he did he made a account, and was looking through the videos. Honestly to him, they were pretty entertaining.

He then came upon a he wanted to say male, he had long black raven hair and eyes. Pale skin and stress marks going down his face, and was wearing a black baggy sweater and black skinny jeans.

Shisui wasn't going to lie, the boy was cute. He was was doing that hit or miss audio, shisui liked the video. He decided to go on his page, he didn't really have lot's of videos only like five.

By the looks of it he probably does drawing and cosplay. No one was following him, he probably just joined. So he decided to follow him, I mean he's cute and his drawings were good. 

He then continue to watch more videos, when he got a message. He looks and say it was him, on here his name was the pale raven.

The pale raven:

Thanks for following me, and liking my videos

Shisui smiles, on here his name was baby Yoda, and it was also his profile picture.

Baby Yoda:

No problem, nice cosplay and drawings. Keep it up

The pale raven:

Thank you

Shisui smiles, and he continued to look through. But couldn't help and think about that boy, he Blushes at the thought.

(.............................................)

A couple mouths passed and he would post more videos as the mouths passed. Soon enough he became really famous on tik tok, shisui was always the first to like his videos and watch them.

It was weird he was always excited to watch his videos, and loved seeing his adorable face and such. He thought he was a weirdo, but he was adorable.

It was shisui day off again, it was the afternoon he was really bored. His phone rang he checked and saw he upload a video, he quickly pressed it to watch it.

He saw that it looked as he was on his bed, his hair was a bit messy. He had a filler on him that was little hearts above his head, and looked as if he was wearing a baggy brown sweater.

Hey guys uh so I was making this video, to say thanks for the people who follow me. And thanks for the love and support. Also big announcement I'm going to be going to a anime con, in konoha this coming Friday. So if you go, try finding me and say hi. Just thought I'd share that, I'm going to go and I'll see you next time, bye y'all

As shisui heard that he couldn't be happier, he's going to be in his home town.

" Yes! "

" Hey, stop that your being too loud "

" Sorry "

Shisui turns to see his roommate obito, he kinda forgot he's in the living room.

" Yeah, we're kinda busy here "

His boyfriend kakashi said, as he pops his head out of the blanket that obito was covered by.

" I'm going to my room "