falling in reverse

Damn I'm on fire, another one shot with a plot!

This will be told In modern AU

' fuck my life, how did I even end up here? '

Itachi looks and sees as the whole akatsuki but him are drinking. As he sat by the entrance of the bar, looking at them.

" Alright, who's ready to get wasted?! "

" Yeah! "

" Wait, who's going to drive us home? "

They all kinda pause at itachi's question, and look as realization hit them all.

" Ok, whoever catches my keys isn't getting drunk "

Hidan throws his keys, no one catches them, itachi sighs.

" I won't drink "

" Yeah!, Alright "

Itachi looks at everyone, seeing them get stupid drunk. He looks at his phone, scrolling through Instagram. He looks up and looks around the bar, this was a bar that let's you smoke, so it smelled like tobacco and liquor.

Everyone was getting pretty wasted, but itachi saw a man. He had short curly black hair, onxy eyes and wheat skin. He wore a black short sleeved shirt, and blue jeans and black Chuck's, he had a little blush across his face, from drinking.

Itachi Blushes as he saw him, he was so hot.

' holey fuck he's hot '

He looks over to itachi, itachi looks back down to his phone.

' oh my God, he looked at me. Keep calm, maybe he wasn't even looking at you, fuck I need a smoke '

Itachi gets a cigarette out, and lights one. He takes a puff in, then he exhales. He heard footsteps getting closer from the direction where the hot guy was sitting.

' oh God he's coming close to me, maybe he's not walking towards me. Maybe he just coming to get a drink, I mean I am by the bar '

" Hey you " 

Itachi looks up and sees the guy right in front of him, and his blush deepens.

' ahhh!!!! He's right in front of me!! '

" Yeah? "

" I haven't seen you around here, not much of a drinker? "

' what do you mean?, I drink all the alcohol I can '

" Nope "

' why are you lying?!!! '

" Why are you here? "

Itachi nudged his head towards the akatsuki, the man looks. He sees ten people only one female, and were drinking.

" Who wants to see me get naked?!! "

Yelled a man who had slit back silver hair, and was already taking off his shirt.

" Oh I see, your friends "

" Yeah "

Itachi said taking another puff, from the toxic stick and exhaling it.

" You really shouldn't smoke those "

He said taking the cigarette from his fingers, he takes a puff and hands it back to him. Itachi blushed as he did that, and he looked down at him.

" You shouldn't either "

" I know "

He tilts his head up and blows out smoke, he looks back down at him, his hair a bit messier.