the flirting game

Note this will be told in modern AU

WARNING: this is a lemon so they would be sexual content so you don't like then you shouldn't read this.

Itachi and shisui were in shisui's room, shisui was looking through his clothes for an outfit to wear. Itachi was on his air mattress on his phone.

" How do you sleep with women on this "

" You got to work with what you got "

Itachi went back to look what's good on Facebook, when shisui through a pair of underwear and they landed on his right shoulder. Itachi eyes widen and he looks at it. ( Note my sister did this to me, and the underwear were clean )

" What there just underwear, there clean "

Itachi picks them up and put them in the dirty clothes.

" Yeah but your a slob "

" Come on just pick them up and take a big sniff out of them "

" Shisui! "

" Your right no man smells a mans underwear. They only sniff woman's "

" Shisui!, And you've never meet hidan then "

" Hidan, Who? "

" Ah, well you see this one time "

Deidara was getting changed and was about to put his underwear on, when hidan ripped them out of his hands.

And put them close to his nose and took a big sniff out of them, and rolled his eyes back.

" Could I have my underwear back un? "

" No "

He said trying not to moan, deidara had his legs crossed and his hands over his private area. And everyone else had a weird out/ disgusted look on there face.

" This is weird on so many levels, I'm sorry about your underwear deidara "

" it's ok konan yeah "

" This guy sounds like a real weirdo "

" He is, after that I learned not to change around him. Also because he stole my underwear twice, I may of been seventeen, but I was scared of him "

" I see "

He watched as shisui continued looking through his clothes.

" Hey shisui how do you- "

" Look handsome "

" Nevermind "

" No tell me "

" I said nevermind "

" No tell me, I'm serious shisui now. Come on "

He sits next to itachi and puts a hand on his, and taps it. Itachi looks at him and sighs.

" How do you pickup woman? "

" Aww my friend you see here, it's because I act all smooth and natural. When I see something I like, I go all in for it. Besides there's a special group of ladies I go after "

" But your an idiot, what ground the dumb bimbos "

" No, I sometimes bring home smart girls, who all they want is a good night "

" But how? "

" Easy I use my looks and moves "

" Moves? "