Eternally yours

Blow the bridge to the past

Wipe the fingerprints
Melt your heart encased in wax
Steal it with a kiss

Shisui looks over at the pale raven, " how was your day? " he spoke smiling a bit, " it was fine I suppose " the raven spoke taking off his anbu armor. He walks up to him, he pulls him into a hug as he traces the scares on his body with his pointer finger. " I'm glad you're able to finally be at peace with konoha " he spoke out of nowhere, " me too after all the sacrifices we made, we're finally able to live our lives normalish " the raven spoke looking back at him. " yeah, I always said i'd make sure you and sasuke would live a life free of war. Didn't I? " he spoke chuckling as he turns him around and kisses him on the lips. 

Oh how shisui adored him, itachi uchiha was the definition of perfection in his eyes. Since he could remember the raven has captured his heart, he vowed to protect him even if it meant i'd cost him his own life. He'd gladly die for him no matter what, he was just so sweet and innocent, he felt he needed to protect him. He had nothing till itachi appeared in his life, since that day he knew his life would change. 

Our fate engraved
Scar enslaved
As we mutually destruct
Repose, my love, I've sinned enough for the both of us 

Since shisui met itachi his life changed for the better, he wasn't scared of him like others, instead he looked up to him. He was so happy to meet up with the elder, this touched shisui's broken heart he never anything special in his life. But itachi, oh he was so pure and innocent, when that was snatched away from him by his father and the village/clan it enraged him. All itachi wants is to bring peace, shisui knew it was possible and helped him, knowing they can make it happen. 

Shisui protected him from any harm, he's killed multiple people for him, his love for him was far greater then any living person. Even if the person's motive wasn't to warm itachi, he'd killed them for him. Itachi was his world and he'd protect him no matter how much blood he got on his hands. 

I'm ready to bury all of my bones
I'm ready to lie but say I won't
So tell me your secrets
And join me in pieces
To rot in this garden made of stones
Eternally yours

After a while itachi took notice of his behavior, he decided to ignore it at first. But over the years he noticed people who dared tried to harm him in anyway possible they winded up dead, he also noticed shisui behavior would change when he brought it up. So of course he got suspicious, " shisui isn't weird some of the murders that'd happen, where people who tried to harm me? " he spoke as he was making dinner for the two. " hmm really, I never noticed " he spoke as he puts down his book and looks over at him. 

" well yes, you should remember. I remember you would look at them with such hate, you also would come late some nights. My father said the murders always happened at night, shisui is there something you're not telling me? " he spoke looking over at him. The elder got up from his spot on the couch, he walks up to him and hugs him from behind. " bebe everything fine, you're just overthinling things. I don't sadly, i'd never lie to you, especially at something like this. Tust me love, just relax " he spoke.