bruised

This will be told in modern AU

WARNING: THERE WILL BE MENTION OF PAST DOMESTIC ABUSE, IF YOU DON'T LIKE I RECOMMENDED YOU DON'T READ.

Itachi was in his old room in his parents house, shisui layed next to him in his old bed. Itachi stared up at the ceiling he wasn't tired and it was the middle of the night.

Besides it's not like he could sleep, how would he be able to sleep, after everything he's been through. For when he closes his eyes, all he saw was his face, and it brought back painful memories.

Memories he wants to forget, memories he wished he didn't have to live through. He would of gone downstairs to watch TV but his body ached, and he didn't want to disturb anyone's sleep.

Shisui woke up and saw itachi awake looking up at the ceiling, he looked to his side to look at the clock to see it say 3:34 pm .

" Itachi?, What are you doing awake? "

Itachi turns to look at shisui, he looked to be half asleep and had a confused look on his face. Itachi found it so adorable how he looked, but couldn't find it in himself to smile or even blush.

" Oh nothing I just can't sleep, it's nothing go back to sleep "

Itachi flashed him one of those fake smiles, hoping shisui would by it. But shisui saw through it, and he sat up.

" It's three in the morning, did you have a bad dream? "

" No I'm just not tired "

Itachi sat up but didn't look shisui in the face, shisui knew something was wrong and he's not about to turn his cheek and leave it, unlike last time.

" I know you're lying itachi, what's the real reason? "

"  what I'm not lying I'm telling the truth "

" Itachi look at me "

Itachi kept his head low, shisui right hand slowly made it's way to his chin, and lift it up so he could look at him. Itachi refused to look him in the eyes, shisui frowned at this.

" Itachi look me in the eyes, please "

Itachi didn't want to but he couldn't deny the need in his voice, itachi looks into shisui's eyes. He looks into his eyes, his black orbs were filled with so much love but a tint of concern.

' itachi why can't you fall asleep "

" When I close my eyes all I see is him "

Shisui had a good hunch who him was, but decided to ask anyways.

" Who's him? "

" Kai, all I see is him, it scares me "

Shisui then puts his left hand on his other cheek, and he continues to keep eye contact with him.

" Itachi it's ok why didn't you tell me before? "

" I didn't want to burden you "

" Itachi you're never a burden to me "

" I-i know but he scares me, what if no one believes me. What if they think I'm lying. What if he gets out, and he finds me and- "

" Itachi, it's going to be ok, after all the evidence we found In his house and how he left you, he won't see the broad of daylight for a while "

" But what if it's not enough, he's been acuse of selling drugs in his past, and he got away with it. What if he gets out and comes after me "

" Itachi we found lot's of evidence he sells and makes drugs, for the love of God he had a meth lab in his basement. Besides look how he left you, you're bruised up "