secret Santa

This will be told In modern AU

Itachi Uchiha was a young boy, he was currently thirteenth years old. A very smart boy his age, so he was bumped up a grade, he was in tenth grade.

His best friend shisui uchiha, was a complete idiot and goofball. But despite that all really smart and kind, and it's the exact reason itachi fell in love with him.

Itachi never would of thought he'll fall for him, but over the years he did. I mean he's only thirteen, he hasn't told shisui scared that he might think it's weird, and stop hanging out with him.

Currently they were in health and it was December, and a week before Christmas break. Ms. Senju was trying to get everyone settled down to say something important.

" Okay everyone, as you know Christmas break a week away. And all the teachers got together, and decided to have you all participate in a little game called secret Santa. I'm correct you all know what it is "

" Yes Ms. Senju "

" Okay, so I was assigned your class. So I've chosen everyone to whom I want, so I'm going to go up to you and give you a piece of paper with your assigned partner. I figure out anyone told someone else who there partner is, detention for a week and I'm giving you a pack of homework, to do over the break "

She goes around and hands everyone a piece of paper, once done she tells them to open it. Itachi opens his paper and saw he got shisui, he blushed. Shisui opens his and saw he got itachi, a little blush appears on his face.

" The day before break, I expect you guys to have your gifts ready "

The bell rings everyone gets up to leave home, since school was over. Itachi shoved the paper in his pocket and went to walk out.

" Wait up itachi! "

He looks behind him and saw shisui, he Blushes a bit and he caught up to him.

" Man this is so fun, I can't wait to see what my secret Santa got me "

" Yeah "

" Hey I'm going over to kakashi and obito's, you want to come? "

" Uh I'm actually going to go home, I'll catch up with you later "

" Okay, bye "

He ruffles his hair a bit and walks away, he blushed as he flash him his smile and walk away. He tries to hide it, there's one person he had to see.

(.............................................)

Itachi walks up to the akatsuki secret base shit, he walks in and see everyone there.

" Hey guys "

" Itachi you made it "

" Yeah "

The akatsuki was a little gang, they were a gang that was friendly trying to get all those bad gangs off the street. But they sometimes do illegal stuff, but that's none of anyone business.

" So, how was school itachi? "

" Fine, there making us do this secret Santa thing, and I got shisui "

" The same shisui you love? "

" Yeah, and I don't know what to get him? "

" How long you got? "

" A week "

" Just get him something he likes hn "

" But what exactly? "