clones

WARNING: this is a lemon so they would be sexual content so you don't like then you shouldn't read this. 

Itachi and shisui were in shisui's apartment, itachi had just gotten back from a three week mission. As soon as itachi walked through the door, shisui pulled him towards him and began a passionate make out session.

Itachi back was pressed against the door, and shisui's hands roamed all over his body as Itachi's wrapped around his neck. Shisui and him fought for domance which shisui won, and explored his mouth.

Shisui pulls away for much needed air and looks at itachi.

" Itachi, I want to try something different today "

" What is it? "

" I want to use a clone, I want the both of us to touch you "

" What? "

" Come on itachi, think of it two shisui's. Touching you all over, and making you all hot and horny "

Itachi looks at him, Should he go with his crazy idea or not?

" A-alright "

" Really, thank you Bebe "

Shisui kisses him again, and walks to the bedroom. He place itachi on the bed, and does some hand signs and a shadow clone of shisui then appear.

" Now, shall we continue~ "

The real shisui sits down and pulls itachi into his lap, and has itachi's back facing him. He began to kiss itachi's neck and the clone kissed him on the lips, itachi kisses him back and moan as the real shisui finds his soft spot.

Shisui began to suck on it and his hand then slips into his shirt, itachi moans into the kiss and the clone soon pulls away. They began to leave kisses on the right side of his neck, shisui soon finds his right nipple and began to rub and pinch it, causing itachi to moan.

The clone soon pulls off his pants and boxers, shisui then unbuckles the vest over his shirt and takes it off, and pulls off his shirt and things on his forearms.

Itachi Blushes and feels the real shisui breathe on the side of his neck. He feels how hard shisui is, shisui lift him up and he pulls down his boxers and pants to his knees, and lowers itachi down on his hard member.

Itachi moans and throws his head back, shisui smiles and kisses the right side of his neck. The clones then kisses down his chest to his member, and took him in his mouth and began to Bob his head.

" Move your hips itachi "

Shisui whispers in his ear, itachi began to move his hips, moaning from the feeling and the clones mouth around his member. Shisui grips his hips and began to leave but marks on the right side of his neck and collarbone, the clone had started to move his tongue around his member.

Shisui knew the double simulation was driving itachi crazy, and he starts to make itachi bounce faster and itachi moans grew.

" Sh-shisui i-i'm close ahh!~ "

" It's alright Bebe, cum scream my name "

Itachi couldn't take it and he cum inside the clones mouth, screaming shisui's name. Shisui kept moving his hips until he cum, deep inside of itachi the clone swallows it and takes him out of his mouth.

Shisui then puts itachi on his hands and knees, he began to stroke itachi, only to receive those beautiful Moans. Shisui feels himself get hard and he began to move in and out, the clone soon shove his dick inside itachi's mouth. Itachi starts to Bob his head and hallows his cheeks, and move his tongue around his dick, moaning as he feel shisui thrust in and out.

" You like it don't you itachi, you love me fucking you. You love when there two if me, touching you all over, making you all hot and hard. Your such a slut, but my slut "

Shisui moves faster causing itachi to moan on the clones member, drool began to drip down the side of his face. Shisui felt itachi was close, he began to stroke his member and he moans, he squeezes the head of his member a little.

Not long itachi cums but his moan is muffled, shisui moved faster he soon cums deep inside of him. The clone cums inside his mouth, and itachi swallows it and itachi takes him out of his mouth, and shisui pulls out. He does a hand sign and the clone disappears, and shisui and him collapse on the bed together.

" That was interesting "

" Yeah "

" We should do this more often, because you were moaning like a porn star "

" Shisui! "

" Hey I'm kidding jeeze "

" I hate you sometimes, but I'll admit I did enjoy myself "

" Yeah, let's go to sleep now "

" Alright, I love you shisui "

" I love you too itachi "

Shisui pulls him close and cup his left cheek, he kisses him on the lips and itachi kisses back. They pull away and itachi burns his face into his chest.

Shisui smiles and pull the covers over them and hugs him close, and they fall asleep in each other's embrace.

What do you guys think, I thought this up and wrote it, is it eh it just plain weird.
~ pikatachi 🤗