Give me back my life

Itachi looks around his room for a pair of pants he was going to wear, but as he did he couldn't find them. This confused the pale raven, he continues to look but couldn't find them.

" Hey shisui! " Itachi Yelled to his roommate aka his best friend, " what?! " Shisui yelled from his room. " Have you seen my black ripped skinny jeans!? " He yelled as he continued to look for them. He hears footsteps and looks from the rearview of his vision he sees shisui figure walking into his room.

" No, didn't you just wash them the other day " shisui spoke, " yeah but I can't find them " itachi said. " Maybe you missed placed them, come on find another pair. If we don't hurry we'll miss the movie " shisui said. " Okay, I'm going " itachi spoke and he changes and walk out of the apartment.

As they walk out itachi couldn't get it off his mind, he remembers perfectly putting them away. He couldn't shake the feeling something strange was going on, and that's not where it's going to end.

~UxU~

As the day's passed more strange things happened, more of his things were going missing and moved. Itachi would bring it to shisui attention but he'll tell him to shake it off, but itachi just couldn't.

I mean something felt off, and it worried itachi more I mean he's just an ordinary twenty one year old man. Unlike shisui who's twenty four tall, fit police officer, there's nothing really interesting about him. All he knows is a little of basic self defense training besides that nothing, but still something strange was going on and he didn't know what.

~UxU~

It was nighttime and itachi was tucked away in bed, he didn't know the time but woke up. He felt someone hand running through his hair, he opens his eyes the room was dark and couldn't see much, he saw the silhouette of a person.

It looked of a male they looked tall, he was still sleepy and couldn't focus his vision. He though it was shisui, after all he has the habit of running his hand through his hair. " Shisui, stop " he said in a sleepy tone and puts his face in the pillow.

He feels they stop a bit but continues, he simply whines and didn't feel like arguing with him. That's all he remembers till he falls back to sleep.

~UxU~

Itachi woke up in the morning his room looked around his room, he looked and saw something looked missed placed. He was confused but shrugs it off, he goes to make breakfast and head off to work.

~UxU~

Itachi was at home making dinner for him and shisui, he hears the door opens. " I'm home itachi! " He hears shisui yell, " welcome home, dinner almost ready just sit down " itachi spoke. Shisui goes to wash his hands and dry them, he sits at the table and he's on his phone.

Itachi decided to ask him about last night, " so what were you doing last night in my room weirdo " itachi said. " Huh?, I wasn't in your room last night. I didn't even sleep here, I was at some chick house " shisui spoke. Itachi froze, ' no that can't be true ' itachi thought, he was frozen he perfectly Remembers waking up and seeing someone.

" No that has to be a lie " itachi said more trying to convince himself it was a lie, " no it's not, did something happen last night? " Shisui asked confused. " I remember waking up, and seeing someone run a hand through my hair " itachi said, " it was probably a dream itachi " shisui replied back.

" But I remember it perfectly ' itachi said, " it's just a dream itachi, trust me " shisui said. Itachi just nods his head, but he can't shake it off, he remembers perfectly waking up.

~UxU~

Itachi was walking home from work, it was nighttime and the streets were almost empty. Itachi had the feeling he was being watched, he was feeling anxious and just wanted to hurry to get home. He'll look behind him but see no one, he was probably a block away when he felt someone place a hand over his mouth and try dragging him away.