PART 8

Sonic's POV

On that evening, Shadow's waiting for me in front of the gate while he's smoking. "Shadow... Stop smoking!!" I growled at him, making him throw the cigarette and look at me.

"Okay, I stopped. Now, let's go back home." he said as he hold my hand tight. I look at him for a second and I look down. He maybe worried about me.

"Sonic... You wanna stay with me tonight or-" He asked and I cut the word. "You!" I said. He stop and look at me. "I wanna stay with you tonight." I said. He smiled and we continue to walk.

Later, at Shadow's house...

I sit on the couch and lay there. I look very tired and exhausted. "Sonic...please sleep on the room." Shadow said as he stroke my quils. I purred softly and get up.

"Shadow... May I sleep with you tonight?" I asked. He make a faint blush and nod slightly. He pick me up and throw me on the bed. I look at him.

He close the door, turn off the lights and pinned me down on the bed. I getting nervous about it. "Shadow... What are you doing?" I asked. He start to seduce me and I quickly pushed him away.

"What's wrong, Sonic?" Shadow asked. I blush completely red and look away from him. I cover myself with the blanket. "Shadow... That's not what I meant." I said. He nod and lay beside me.

I lay my head beside him. He stroke my quils again and I purred cutely. "I know you're not ready Sonic... I didn't even said I love you to you." he said.

I get up and sighed a bit. "Shadow..." I mumbled. "Yes?" he said. "You said you gonna love me, right? How long am I gonna waiting for that?" I asked as my voice almost growling at him.

So, do you love me?

Yes... But maybe one day...

Shadow hold my hand. "Then, you ready to accept my confession?" he asked. "Of course" I said. "Before I tell my confession, I have something to tell you, why I keep you waiting for my love confession." he said.

I nod and wait for him to speak. "I thought you maybe not ready to be loved." I blushed at that and it reminds me about  me and Amy. "Well, I know when my body is ready to be loved." I said.

I clinched my hands and look away from him. "But, there's something I scared about."

Shadow look at me. "What is it? Tell me"he begged. I began to cry. "I really scared of love." I cried. "You mean...philophobia?" he said. I nods and began to cry heavily. He hug me quickly and hush me.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure you will be happy with me." Shadow whispered into my ears. "What if we fight each other!?" I start to growl at him. He shake his head and kiss my cheek. "I promise..."

Later, he lay me down and put a blanket on me. We snuggled each other and he stroke my quils, he rub my back and everything that can make me feel better. I look at him.

"What is it?" Shadow asked. "You really promise?" I asked. He smiled and nods. "I do promise. I will keep my word." I smile at him back and I close my eyes.

On the next day...

The sun shines through the window and I wake up. I realized that I'm sleeping on Shadow's chest, making me surprised and fall from the bed.

The black hedgehog instantly wake up and look down. "You okay, Sonic!?" he asked. "Yeah... I'm fine." I said as I rub my head. He began to pet my head and I purred softly. "It must be hurt, right?" he asked. I shake my head. "No, Shadow. I'm fine..." I said.

We wake up and change our clothes and ready to go for a work. "I will send you back home this evening." Shadow said. I chuckled. "You don't really need to repeat that."