PART 18

Sonic's POV
At G.U.N...

I finished my work and as usual I will sleeping. I sometimes thinking about the dream I have last night. It kills me right now and I have to protect Shadow from Infinite.

"Shadow..." I mumbled his name a couple of times. I take my notebook and read what I've written in it.

Infinite's Mystery

01 - I discovered something unusual with Infinite and Shadow. They look very friendly but when I take a look closer, I know that Infinite and Shadow is a couple.

02 - Infinite try to take me when he know that me and Shadow are couple and Shadow tell me about that to make me understand.

03 - I suddenly feel not right with Infinite right now. He suddenly want me to fall in love with him. But, I don't wanna break Shadow's promise.

04 - Infinite try to haunt me and Shadow. I try to save both of us from him.

05 - I had a bad dream. I dream about me kill Shadow because of the power from the phantom ruby that can control people's mind.

I sighed a bit and Shadow came in with a soda on his hand. "Oh, I thought you're sleeping right now." he said. I look at him. "I am Shadow, but something's make me feel so worried." I said.

Shadow put the soda beside me. "What is it?" Shadow asked. "Infinite! I'm talking about Infinite!" I growl. Shadow smile at me and he hug me. "You still worried about him?" Shadow said.

I start to cry and hug him tightly. "Of course I am, Shadow! He's going to kill us!!" I growl. The black hedgehog look at me with his serious looking face. "I will stop him!" He said.

I nods. "I know you want to stop him but, you can't do this alone. I will save both of us and end this nightmare." I said with confidence. Suddenly, I got a vision about Infinite again.

"What's wrong?" Shadow asked me. "I had a vision about Infinite in my head." I said. "You need some rest." Shadow said as he pick me up. I shake my head. "No... I don't need a rest. I had enough rest for today." I said.

Shadow was right. I maybe need some rest for now. I got a vision about Infinite in my head and it never go away from my head.

On that evening...

I wait Shadow at the gate and suddenly I saw Infinite's with him. I gasp for a moment. "Shadow!!" I shout. Both of them look at me and Shadow push Infinite away. I ran to Shadow and hit him.

"What is wrong with you!?" I growl aggressively. "Hey, listen. I just have a talk with Infinite." Shadow said. "and what did you just tell him!?" I asked. Shadow look down a bit.

"I told Infinite to stop hating us." He said. I look down too. "Shadow... I'm scared right now." I said. Infinite walk to us and look. "Sonic... You look very scared." He said. I look at him and push him to the ground.

Shadow hug me. "Sonic stop!" he demand. I look at Shadow. "What!?" I growl. "You know Shadow... I'm tired of all this things. I better get back home now!" I said. Shadow pull my hand.

I stopped and look down. "I can't let you go back home alone. It's too dangerous." He said. I pull my hand from him. "Shadow! I can do this!" I walk away from him and cry. I ran back home as fast as I can.

Shadow...

You don't understand what I meant...

I want to kill Infinite so badly but... You try to protect him from me...

Is that what you give to me after I love you!?