PART 14

Sonic's POV

I wake up on the next day and I saw Shadow sleeping beside me while he hugging me. I smiled at him and stroke his quils. He finally wake up. "Good morning, Sonic..." The black hedgehog said.

"Morning, Shadow." I said and kiss him on his cheek. Shadow blush a little. It's been so long that we didn't kiss each other.

Shadow got up and he went out. "Shadow... What should we do today?" I asked as I feel worried about him. I can't forget what just happened last night.

"You stayed here while I make breakfast for you." he said and went out from the room. I get up and walk to my closet. I take my clothes and walk out from the room. "Shadow..." I mumbled.

Shadow look at me. "You want pancakes for breakfast?" he asked. I nods and sit on the couch. Later, he came with a pancakes and there's a word on it. I read it.

"I love you, Sonic."

I look at Shadow for a second before I eat my pancakes. "Shadow... When will you love me? You said someday or one day you will love me." I said. He sighed a bit.

"You want me to confess my feelings? Are you ready for that?" He asked. I nods slowly and blush a little. "I'm ready to be loved, Shadow." I close my eyes.

Shadow's POV

I walk towards him and lick his lips. He blush completely red and quickly cover his face. "No..." he whimpers and I slowly hold his hand, making him reveal his face again.

"What do you mean by 'no'?" I asked. "I mean...just confessed your feelings already and don't do any appropriate things on me." Sonic growl. I close his eyes and try to kiss him.

"Shadow, what are you doing?" Sonic asked but I ignored him and quickly kiss him on his lips. The blue hedgehog stunned and he quickly put his tongue into mine.

Me and Sonic moaning softly as we keep kissing romantically. I slowly break the kiss and bite his neck. He slowly pushed me away. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"You really love me?" He asked. I nods. "Yes, Sonic. I really love you. Now, it's the time that you become my lover. You're mine..."I whispered in his ears.

Suddenly, someone's knocking on the door and I quickly get to the door. I saw a small box I pick it up. "Sonic, did you delivery something?" I asked. "No... Why?" he said.

I show him the small box and he get it. "I don't know about delivery something from someone." he said. I take a knife and open the box. I saw a small paper and a phantom ruby.

Sonic take the ruby and quickly throw it on the trash can. "Sonic... Why you do that?" I said and he look at me. I can see the fear in his eyes. I quickly hug him. "It's okay, Sonic.  There's nothing for you to fear." I hush him.

I take a look on the small paper and read it.

"Shadow... I have a surprise for you since we break up a long time ago. It was your phantom ruby and I would like to give you back.

Guess what? I have something for your new boyfriend. He has his phantom ruby too. I hope you guys could get along."

The last word in the paper was covered in blood. I only see these words in the paper very clearly.

"I KNOW YOU WILL FEEL REGRET SOMEDAY. YOU WILL LOSE HIM JUST LIKE ME... YOUR LIFE WOULD END SO FAST... I LOVE YOU, Shadow..."

Sonic saw me reading the paper and he quickly take it and read it. He rip off the paper and throw it to the trash can. "Don't worry, Shadow... I'll protect you!" he growl.

I nods slowly and pet his head. "You will be fine. Infinite will not get near you nor me. Don't worry. I love you too much." I hug him.

Sonic hug me back and I could hear him crying.

I will protect you... You will be fine... I love you too much...