PART 13

Sonic's POV

I was sleeping peacefully on my room. I look around and it was silent. I get up. "Why it was so silent?" I asked myself. I suddenly heard someone's moaning. "S-Shadow?" I said as I trembling in fear.

I walk out from my room and look around. I saw Shadow standing right in front of the window as he keep staring at it for a long time. "Shadow... You okay?" I asked.

He look at me and his eyes are dead as a dead fish. "Ah! Shadow you scared me. You okay!?" I screamed. He walk toward me and he staring at me.

"I'm...okay, Sonic. Don't you see that I'm fine?" He said. "I do my best to love you..."

I become worried about him and I hug him. "Please...Shadow. You scared me..." I hush him. He push me away and growl. "YOU LIAR!!! YOU DIDN'T LOVE ME DON'T YOU!?" Shadow really pissed me off.

I get up. "Shadow shut the hell up!! You said you try to love me but you did is nothing. You such a jerk!!! Just tell me if you didn't love me already!!! You scared me!!! I hate you!!!" I yelled at him and rushed out from the house.

Shadow's POV

My head suddenly hurt and I look around. "Sonic? Sonic? Where are you?" I said and I saw the door opened. I ran out and try to search for him.

I run through the dark alley again and he wasn't there. "Sonic!! Sonic!!" I shout. No response. I went to the park and thought he was there. "Shadow?" I heard someone calling me and I turned around.

I saw a yellow fox holding something on his hand. "You looking for someone?" he asked. I nods. "Yeah, anyway, what are you doing here at night?" I asked. "I have a plan on my project... Hehe.." he said.

I nods. "Oh, I thought you try to find Sonic." The yellow fox nods and walk away. I teleport away to Infinite's house. He maybe there.

Infinite's house

"Infinite!!!" I shout and he was there standing with his phantom ruby on his hand. "Where's Sonic!?" I yelled at him.

"Don't you see that he went to the top of the building, trying to kill himself." The jackal said. "huh? You know where he was!?" I said. How Infinite even know about where Sonic is?

"Here, he send me this message. He really wanna kill himself." Infinite give me his phone and I read the message one by one.

"Infinite... Please tell Shadow that I hate him so much. I know that you love Shadow more than me."

"Please take care of Shadow for me. He is my best rival that I ever met."

"You can take Shadow from me. He's yours."

I throw Infinite's phone on the floor and I teleport to the random building. I saw someone standing at the edge of the building and I quickly take a look.

"Sonic, stop!!!" I shout. He turned around and look at me. "Shadow... What are you doing here?! You shouldn't be here... Go back!!" he growl.

I move forward slowly. "Stop!! Infinite maybe mad at you! Just go back to him!!" He growl aggressively. I move forward and get near him. "Stop it Shadow!!! I'm not belong to you!!!" He really mad at me.

I teleport to him and hug him tightly. "I won't leave you. You're everything for me. I'm sorry for what I've done to you. Please forgive me... Please." I apologize to him and cry a bit.

"You don't even remember what you're saying?" He said. I look at him. "hmmm? Saying what? Am I saying something bad to you?" I asked.

Sonic's POV

Shadow didn't even remember the things he said to me. I wonder why. "Nothing, just my imagination. I'm sorry that I run from you and I was about to kill myself for that." I apologize.

"Hey, that's okay. Can you tell me what I'm saying to you?" he asked. I shake my head. "It's not that important." I giggled.

YOU LIAR! YOU DIDN'T LOVE ME DON'T YOU!?

I shake my head to make the word go away and I suddenly saw something attached at Shadow's jacket. "Shadow... What was that?" I said. I take it out and it was a ruby.

"Huh? A phantom ruby!? How did this thing get to me!?" Shadow surprised. "I don't know..." In my thought, Infinite was behind all of this.

Maybe Shadow has been controlled by Infinite and that jackal saying bad things to me while he possessed Shadow. I throw the ruby away and hug Shadow.

"What's wrong?" Shadow asked. "Nothing... Let's head back home now." I said. Shadow nods and teleport back home.

I must know about Shadow and Infinite's past. Why they're scaring me? This is so fucking nonsense to me!!!