PART 20

Sonic's POV

I can't believe that Shadow and me are having...sex. I look at him and he smirked at me. He had cum on his face. "I guess you ready for this." he said. "R-Ready for what?" I asked.

He turned me around and now he's on top of me. "Shadow... Please, don't!!" I moaned. He really pinned me down tight. I can't even move when he's on top of me. "Relax, Sonic. I'm going to make you mine!" Shadow growl.

I gulped and close my eyes. Suddenly, I felt Shadow rub his member on me. I moaned softly. "No, Shadow!!" I growl and demand him to get off from me.

"Sonic, stop fighting!" Shadow growl and he accidentally thrust into me. I whimpered in pain at that and he lick my ears but that's not going to make me feel better.

"Shadow!~" I moaned. "I told you not to fighting me." Shadow said as he slowly move and I moaned loudly. He begin to move faster. "ah!! Shadow! It's hurt!!" I groaned.

"You're so tight, Sonic!~" Shadow said and I feel I wanna cum. Shadow bite my ears roughly and I growl at him to stop bite my ears. "Sonic... I'm going to cum~" Shadow whispered.

"ah! Don't cum inside!!!" I shout. "Too late~" Shadow said and he cums heavily inside me. I screamed and moaned at the same time.

After an hours...
Shadow's POV

I look at my blue lover and he seems enjoyed it so much. I kiss his head and he smiled at me weakly. "Shadow~~" he moaned. "Yes, Sonic?" I asked.

He went on top of me and kiss me on my lips. "I'm tired." he said. I nods and lay him down beside me as I pet him. "Hey, you didn't want to stop working at G.U.N, isn't it?" I asked.

Sonic look at me. "I am but, you stopped me and now you and I do sex..." Sonic said and he quickly cover himself using a blanket. I chuckled at him.

"You give up on give the letter to Rouge because of me having sex with you?" I chuckled. Sonic look at me shyly and nods slightly. "I guess so..." Sonic said.

"You feel hurt?" I asked. He nods. I rub his stomach and he purred cutely at that. "I like when you rub my stomach, Shad." The blue hedgehog said. "Wait, you call me Shad?" I asked.

Sonic smile at me. "What? You don't like it? I always call you Shad but...before you and I turned out like this." he said. I nods. "Hmmm..."

At night...

I pick Sonic up and take him to the bathroom. "Shad... Why we're here?" Sonic asked. "Well, take you to bath, of course." I said.

I feel the water in the tub before put the blue hedgehog inside. Sonic hug me tightly. "No! Water!!" he growl. I look at him. "It's not deep as you think, Sonic. Come on." I said.

He shake his head and I was about to put him inside the tub. "aaahhh!!! Noooo!!!" he shout and we struggle until both of us fall into the tub together. Sonic still struggling in the water. "aahhhh!!!" he shout.

"Sonic, stop struggling!! I'm here!!!" I shout and he stop struggling. He look at me cutely. "see, it's not so bad." I said and Sonic look around him. "ahaha..." Sonic giggles.

Later...

I dry Sonic up and lay him on the couch. "Shadow... You still send me a paperwork?" he asked. I nod. "anyway, I don't think you will go to work for tomorrow." I said as I rub my head.

"Why?" Sonic titled his head cutely. "Well, I don't know." I said. "You worried about Infinite?" Sonic asked. "Hmmm..." I think.

I felt Sonic hug me and his hug make me warm. I hug him back. "I will protect you from Infinite. I promise." I said. Sonic smile and I smile at him back.