PART 23

Sonic's POV

I locked myself at my room and my body turned back to normal. I look at the ceiling for a moment and thinking about myself.

"Shadow... Where are you?" I said to myself and suddenly I heard a soft banging sound from downstairs. "hmm? Shadow?" I said and I quickly get down.

I look around and no one's around. I'm about to walk upstairs again but I heard that soft banging sound again and I followed the sound.

The sound was coming from the bathroom and I stunned. I keep looking at the door for a while.

"Wait... I have a dream about this before..." I said to myself. I went inside to investigate and I heard someone's moaning. I walk to the bathroom door and slowly opened it.

I fall to the floor as I saw... A black hedgehog hanging on the bathroom ceiling. "SHADOW!!!!" I shout and cry. "Why!? Why would you kill yourself!?" I cried.

I remember the word that make him mad and he run away from me. "I should have kill Infinite...but, I did... I kill Infinite." I laugh hysterically.

"Shadow... Why... Why would you kill yourself!? I didn't have a time to apologize to you. I'm such a monster!! I didn't deserve you as my lover!!!"

Sonic... Use the chaos emerald to bring me back...

I heard that sound and look around. "Shadow? What? Chaos emerald?" I said. "but..." I mumbled and I saw a phantom ruby beside me.

I take and take a closer look inside it. I saw a vision in a bathroom scene. I heard Shadow screaming and choking himself. In a sudden, someone walk out from the bathroom door and revealed the real murder...

It was me...

I throw the phantom ruby away and it break into pieces. I look at myself and hug myself. "How... How can I kill Shadow at the same time I kill Infinite!?" I asked.

I look myself in the mirror and laugh. "How?" I said. Suddenly, my head hurts and I saw another vision.

I was holding Infinite's hand and suddenly time stopped. That time, I saw Infinite put a phantom ruby on my chest and I have been controlled by him.

I didn't even kill Infinite but I kill Shadow instead. It was an illusion. I saw I kill Infinite but no... The truth is, I kill Shadow.

I get up and saw Infinite in front of me. "Infinite..." I said. He walk towards me and hold my cheek. "You such a good boy, Sonic." he said.

I cry and wish that Shadow would come here and save me. "Infinite... I give up." I said. He smiled at me. "I love you..." he said. I look at him. "I... Love you too." I said.

After 5 months...
At G.U.N...

I work as usual and send all the paperwork to the counter. I look beside me and saw Infinite walk towards me. "Sonic... You did a good job." he said. I smiled.

I walk to my room and look around. "Sonic... Did you lure him here?" I heard that sound and I nods. "Just wait, Shadow..." I smirked.