PART 24

Sonic's POV

I turned around and saw Infinite walk inside with a paperwork on his hand. I smiled at him. "Infinite... I like when you take me a lot of paperwork." I said.

He nods and place the paperwork on my desk. I quickly walk to the door and locked it. "Why you locked the door, Sonic?" he asked. "Well, I wanna have some fun with you." I lied.

I look down and saw a black hedgehog holding a knife and ready to attack. "Infinite, will you close your eyes?" I asked. The jackal do what I said. "Are you going to give me a surprise?" he asked.

I chuckled evilly. "Yes, Infinite. Now, Shadow." I command and Shadow teleport to him and stabbed right into his heart. The jackal scream in pain.

"Shadow, cut his throat!!" I shout and Shadow did that. The jackal fall to the ground and I smirked at him. "You did a good job, Shadow." I said.

I look and Infinite look at me. "How... Didn't you just kill Shadow long time ago?" He said. "Well, I have to tell you this." I said and explained.

I heard Shadow said use the power of the chaos emerald to bring him to life and everyday I went out to find a chaos emerald.

After I got all seven, I bring Shadow to life but I hide him from you, Infinite.

Me and Shadow planning on kill you and now, we finally kill you!

I hug Shadow and Shadow hug me back. "Now, you don't have to mad at me because I didn't kill Infinite." I said.

Shadow smile and shake his head. "Sonic... I was wrong with you. I should listen to you. " he said. I shake my head. "No, Shadow. It's all my fault. I should listen to you in a first place."

After 2 years...

Me and Shadow live together and I'm happy that my nightmare finally gone. I throw away about Infinite to the trash so I wouldn't remember about it again.

Rookie was live with us too and he become the best maid in this house. Shadow do his paperwork job again while I do something stupid in front of him.

"Sonic... Go and do your paperwork." Shadow said but I didn't even listen to him. "Shad... I'm tired with those paperwork thing." I said. He look at me and smile. "Okay, blue boy."

I smiled at him. "Is that my new nickname or something?" I asked. "Well, it could be..." He admit it and I chuckled. "Thanks, Shadow."

This is how my life go on...

I'm so happy to have Shadow by my side and I'm helping him free from his nightmare...

This is my love story, well, almost... Hehehe...

Sonic... Who you're talking to?

Oh Shadow... Don't you know that I tell them a story about my love story?

Sounds like death story to me...

Shadow... You would scared them off! Stop scared people, okay?

Nah, I won't. I just thinking that this is not a love story you try to tell...

Hmmm... Well, whatever, anyway, the story ends well, right?

Haha... Yeah

Hahaha... I love you Shad...

I love you too, Sonic... I mean Faker...

Shadow...

Hahaha... Just joking