AN

Hey! So as you can tell, this isn't an update. I've been having a lot of work on hand and I've been procrastinating my writing a lot lately. And to add to this entire mess, ya girl had writer's block  (yayy)

Major shout out to @captain_ouat_swan for helping out by sharing a few ideas to help with the fic.

I had written almost a chapter and a half but I then realised that this entire story was basically just leading to a copy-paste of the movie with me trying to squeeze in lines for Avelyn.

This is something I wasn't too fond of since it's not interesting for me to write about.

As you've noticed so far, that up till now, I haven't really written my stories around the plot in the movies/books. I've kept the plot for each book original and something beyond the actual story.

So since I've already started this book with the core being 'the dawn treador', I will obviously continue with the characters bieng put in the same situation. However, I won't be following the original storyline at all.

As I've mentioned before, my idea behind the series was to write something beyond the story we've read in the books/ seen in the movies. I wanted to create a whole new story within the preexisting one.

The new chapters ought to be published within two days. Thanks for the support ❤

-Renée