+Charlie Catch Up+

What She Loves About You=

She loves how you can fangirl over all the same stuff as her. She likes fanning over everything with you and talking about theories.

How You Sleep=

You were asleep from your last mission in a motel room by yourself. Charlie had just gotten back from grabbing some breakfast. She set the bag on the table and walked over to you. She knelled down next to you and played with your hair and softly touched your face.

"Hey. Lets wake up now." she said

You grumbled and moved a little. Charlie peeled the covers off you and wrapped her arms around you.

"Come on (y/n) wake up." she said.

"Fine." you huffed before getting up.

What She Calls You=

Babe

What You Call Her=

Sweetie

When Your Sick=

She will make you soup and make you feel loved and rested. She hates seeing you sick

(1)She Hurts You=

"Stop watching the movie and please listen to me!" you yelled. Charlie wasn't listing to you.She was too busy watching Harry Potter. She huffed and paused the movie.

"Do you think I care about this right now? Can't I have ONE break form hunting? I just want to rest (y/n)! It has been two hours sense we got back from our last mission!" Charlie said slamming the remote to the ground. It landed on your foot and you got a bruise. Charlie just rolled her eyes.

"I can do anything I want. Get out." She said pointing to the hall. You ran up the hall to your room. You slammed the door and locked it. You Looked at your foot that now had a big bruise on it and winced.

(2)She Hurts You=

You were asleep when you heard someone pick the lock and come into your room. You sat up and grabbed the gun from beside your bed. Charlie flipped on the light and raised her hands.

"Hey... calm down." She said walking over to your side of the bed. You huffed and set down your gun. Charlie sat on the bed and rubbed your back.

"I'm sorry about earlier. I just was tired and grumpy. Please forgive me?" She said kissing the top of your head. You nodded and fell into her hug.

What You Are=

Human

How You Sleep/Cuddle=

She likes to cling to your chest and lay her head on your neck. You hold her and cup into each other.

Time Of The Month=

She gets it too. So knows what to do.

She Walks In On You Changing=

You were in the bathroom changing when someone opend the door and walked in. You covered up with your shirt and looked to see Charlie.

"Oh...Sorry..." she said standing there for a few seconds then closing the door. You were left breathing heavy and red faced.

What Annoys Her=

When you wont pay attention to her or listen to her theories

What Annoys You=

When She doesn't pay attention to you

Where She Kisses You=

On your nose. It's cute and quick.