~Jack~ Help

(w/y/f) = where your from

You sat on the side of the road crying. Your car had stopped working and you had forgot to bring your phone home. You had left it at work. You sat there trying to collect yourself. You were on a back road, with almost no cars, and it was around 11 at night
You got up and sighed. You turned around to see a boy standing there smiling. Your eyes widen in shock and you step back wiping your tears away.
"Do you need help?" the boy said. He didn't look like he was here to do harm so you nodded. He smiled and signaled for you to follow him.

Come with me. I am staying at a place not to far from here." he said walking off. You were hesitant but went with it. He seemed to dim witted and sweet to do anything. You caught up to him and started to walk in sync (N SYNC) beside him. 

He smiled at you and said,
"Sorry, my name is Jack. Whats yours?" 
you smiled back,
"(y/n)..." you said looking down. Jack giggled. 
"That's a nice name. Where are you from?" he said walking into the grass now.

"(W/y/f). What about you?" you said looking up at
him with a small blush. He was cute...
"Uhh... that's complicated." he said scratching the back of his neck. 
You both went on with small talk until you got back to a hotel that Jack had been staying at with Sam and Dean. 
"This is it for now. I can get you another room if you'd like?" he said smiling. You smiled back.
"Okay." you said walking behind him to the from desk. You had so many thoughts in your head. 
'He must be an angel from heaven.' ~