GANG LEADER (PART - 1)

GANG LEADER (PART – 1)

When I woke up, it was 5:00. Finally! I woke up without my alarming banging. Images of last night rushed through my mind. Ryan and Hunter's fight, Ryan proposing me, chatting with Hunter. From Hunter... I remember he didn't reply me whole night. I quickly picked my mobile, still no reply. He hasn't died, has he? Whatever. Why do I even care?

When I opened my door, Hunter was too coming out from his room. When his eyes met mine, he made a disgusted face and looked away. What did I do? Is he mad because of the text? He was okay when we were texting.

"Hey!" I yelled and he stopped in his way up to the fourth floor's stair. He did said he 'owns' it.

"What?" he asked coldly and not even bothering to look at me.

"What's with that look?" I ran and stood beside him on the stair. "What look?" he asked. "That disgusted look," I shouted. Why was I shouting? And why do I care with what look Hunter looks at me?

"Because you are disgusting," okay, he did not just ruin my morning. My jaw dropped. How can he say that?

I pointed my index finger at him, "Listen Mister Hunter Reid—"

"No, you listen Miss Kiera Summers," he cut me off in between and his voice was raised too, "Stop faking yourself! Why don't you just stay on one's side?"

What was he talking about? I'm faking?

"One minute you're fighting me for him and then next moment you're apologizing me for what you did?"

He was still mad at what happened with Ryan? I thought he was over it.

"Hunter I—"

"You can't be on good terms with both of us. And stop comforting me every time when you step between me and him. You're just being a whore," he was literally shouting.

He called me a whore? A whore?! There was lump in my throat and my eyes were burning. Was I crying?

"And one more thing, stop faking that you care for me 'cause you really don't. Stay the hell away from me. I'm a murderer after all; I've killed once Ryan's girl, I can do that again."

And with that a tear escaped my eye. That's what he thinks about me? I'm a whore? I fake myself?

I ran away from him, crying. Crying! I was crying because of him.

I sank my head in the pillow still crying. I've cried after 4 years and just because of Hunter Reid. Just because of his thoughts about me. I was wrong about him. Dina was wrong about him. He doesn't care for anyone. He just wants people to hate him. God...

My mobile had been constantly vibrating for five minutes. Who wants to die now? I picked my phone to switch it off because it was irritating me;

Asshole: I'm so sorry Kiera...

Asshole: I didn't mean any of that!

Asshole: It's just.... I know I'm heartless, fucked up but I swear I didn't mean any of that

Asshole: Please reply...

Asshole: Please...

Asshole: Sorry!

Asshole: Sorry!

Asshole: Sorry!

Asshole: Sorry!

Asshole: I can explain, just talk to me once

Asshole: Please baby........

Asshole: LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL