FEELINGS

FEELINGS

"Fine," Hunter agreed.

Woah! I didn't think that he would agree so easily. He hates Ryan, right?

"Okay..." Ryan started. He rubbed his hands and sat on the couch. I seated myself too but Hunter was still standing. "You saw what happened between us, right?" Ryan asked, looking at Ryan.

Crap! He was talking about that kiss. It's not like I don't wanna talk about it, it's just like I'm uncomfortable talking about it.

"I had no intention on seeing that," Hunter replied coldly. "But still you did," Ryan said.

"So?" Hunter said, briskly. "So, I want you to shut your mouth about it," Ryan clenched his jaw.

I was just sitting there, flipping my eyes between Ryan and Hunter.

"I don't flatter about shits." Wait, what? Hunter thinks Ryan kissing me is shit? Excuse me Mister, kissing someone is not a shit act.

"Yeah, I'm well aware of that," Ryan giggled. "Listen Reid," Ryan sounded serious, "If you told Rose a word about it, you're dead."

I think... Ryan was being too much rude. I don't want a fight between them. "Hey, where's everyone?" I tried to cool the environment.

But they ignored me.

Hunter clicked his tongue and at the same time he chuckled, "You are so afraid of Rose."

"I'm not afraid of her!" Ryan jumped out of the couch. "I respect her, there's a difference."

"Respect?" Hunter yelled and laughed. "Oh come on, Ryan, I don't think you respect anyone in this world."

"At least I'm not a murderer," Ryan seethed.

Okay, things are going to be really ugly now. Hunter was breathing heavily like a bull, his eyes red and his jaw clenched.

"Okay, then, maybe I should send you to her too," Hunter shouted.

"Don't you talk about her!" Ryan pushed Hunter back and kicked him in the stomach. Shit! That must have really hurt badly. I- I couldn't do anything. I was just standing there, staring blankly at them.

"You just called your death," Hunter approached Ryan like a tiger catching its prey. His right hand clenched into a fist and he was going to punch Ryan in the face.

"Hunter, no!" I stepped before Ryan. I swear Hunter's fist was just a centimeter away from my nose. If he hadn't stopped, I would be lying here bleeding from a broken nose.

"Get out of my way, Kiera," he yelled.

"You're not hurting him," I put my hand on his hard chest in order to stop him. I felt his racing heart beat while I gazed into his red eyes. He gulped and closed his eyes and opened it on the count of ten. He pulled away from my touch, "You got into my way twice," he said huskily, "I won't try a third." And with that... he climbed up the stairs. I watched him leave, I wanted to stop him, say something to him to comfort him.

"Thank you for saving my ass, again," Ryan's voice filled my ears. I turned to him, "It's okay," I forced a smile. It was the first time that I forced a smile in front of Ryan. I turned to walk away but Ryan gripped my wrist, "Kiera," he stopped me. I faced him again, "I just..." he scratched the back of his neck and he was still holding my hand. "I just wanted to apologize for that kiss. I didn't want to force you into it. And before you say anything else, I want you to know that I like you."

What? No!! This can't be true. Hunter can't be true.

"And it's okay if you don't feel the same way. I'll wait for you. But this shouldn't ruin our friendship," he said, not even letting me speak. And to be honest I wasn't going to either.

"Okay," I agreed silently. He smiled at me and let go of my hand. I, again, forced a smile and quickly ran towards my room. On my way, I thought of knocking on Hunter's door but... I guess... he will not open it.

I sank into my bed, the images flashing of the events that occurred few minutes ago. Why do I always take Ryan's side? Even though he's the one to start the fight, always! Hunter's words echoed in my ears. 'You got into my way twice, I won't try a third.' Was he mad at me? Oh, why do I even care? But... I do.

So, I took my mobile and decided to text Hunter a 'Sorry.'

I already had three un-read texts from him from our last conversation.

Asshole: And I'll put the bed on fire...

Asshole: With you J

Asshole: And you will keep screaming my name...

That bastard can make me smile even with his dirtiest jokes.

Me: Sorry L

I know he's not going to reply; after all he was mad at me. I again sank into the sheets with my phone.

My phone buzzed.

Asshole: For what?

Oh? He replied? So fast?

Me: For taking Ryan's side even though he was wrong L

Asshole: It's okay, babayy. I'm used to it J

Me: Still...

Asshole: Okay! Stop being sentimental!

Me: Sure?

Asshole: Damn sure. I like you better as the arrogant girl ;)

That text made me smile. Wish he could be like this in person...

Asshole: Btw I won the bet J

Me: K

Asshole: What? Ryan did say he likes you, ryt?

Me: How did you know?

Asshole: I didn't. Now I know ;)

Shit! I answered him myself.

Me: Fine. What do you want?

Asshole: Sure you will give me...?

Again he was going in the double meaning.

Me: Hunter...

Asshole: Kiera...

Me: Hunter...

Asshole: Kiera...

Me: Shut up!

I can't believe I was giggling.

Asshole: Okay... K

And he didn't message me for five minutes. I was staring at the screen, biting my lip. Why isn't he replying? Is he mad at me?

Asshole: I've told you not to bite your lip.

How did he know? He's not keeping an eye on me, is he?

Me: How did you know?

Asshole: I didn't. Now I know 

Shit! He did it again! Played smart.

Me: Don't you dare play smart with me, Hunter Reid

And I spend the next one hour staring at the screen. No reply. I thought he will reply, but he didn't. it kinda hurt me. Him not replying.

No! He can't hurt me! Nobody can. And nobody ever will.

***************************************************

Don't forget to vote/comment/share/follow