FRIENDSHIP WITH THE DEVIL?

"Is Hunter Reid afraid of telling me?" I teased.

"Your boyfriend still has to pay for that punch," he said. He changed the topic? Hunter has never backed up from saying anything.

"He is not my boyfriend!" I don't know why I was trying to prove him that?
"Okay," he said simply, "You think Ryan doesn't have feelings for you and I think he has feelings for you. So let's make a bet," he added.

"I don't do that kind of shit," I looked away from him. Who does he think he is? "Afraid of losing?" shit, he was using my words against me.

"Fine," I declared, my voice filled with ego, "If I win you'll stop saying Ryan is my boyfriend and will never ever talk to me in my whole life," I announced.

"And if I win?" he raised his left eyebrow with a smirk on his face. "Your choice," I said. "I hope you're not a sore loser," he giggled.

"We'll see," I scowled.

After a silent 15 minutes drive Hunter stopped the car in front of a farm. A farm? Dina is having a party in a farm? But I don't see any arrangements here. "What are we doing here?" I blurted. "Its Dina's farmhouse," Hunter said while getting out of the car. I quickly followed him outside but before I could ask him anything again, I saw Dina coming running towards us.

"You made it!" she jumped on Hunter and hugged him tightly. "Anything for you," he picked her up and rounded once and landed her on her feet again. Okay, they're definitely dating. How can someone date a murderer? I think Dina doesn't know him well.

"Thank you for coming, Kiera," Dina was in front of me, dragging me out of my thought pool. "Oh, no problem. By the way, happy birthday," I stretched out my hand with a small box in it. Rose had given me a pendant to give to Dina as a present. "Oh you didn't have to. You came with Hunter, that's all," she said. "Please take it," I pleaded. After a lot of pleading she finally took it. She seems like a nice girl.

"Cannot believe Rose let you come," I saw the same two guys with Hunter and Dina in the basketball court coming from the same direction from where Dina had come. "Wanted to party without me?" Hunter laughed and they all did a guy hug.

"Dina told you were coming," they both approached me. I forced a tight smile.

"Hey, I'm Sam, and this is Kellan," one of them introduced. "Kiera" I too smiled. Sam had dirty blonde hair and was about 5'7 with light beard and golden tan skin while Kellan had black hair, clean shaved, same height as Sam and fair skin.

DINA

DINA