CLAIMED?

CLAIMED?

I was still standing leaning on my room's door, trying to assimilate what just happened.

Hunter Reid just kissed me. Kissed me! And I let him!

Swiftly, I opened the door and quickly jumped onto my bed. What the hell is happening?! And most of all why would Hunter do that? And above it, why did I let him do that?! Why didn't I just pushed him away and slapped him? Or just kicked him where the sun doesn't shine?

Maybe because he's too strong? Or maybe... Ugggghhhhhhhhhhh!

If Ryan got to know about it, he's gonna kill me and Hunter both. But... who's gonna tell him. I'm definitely not but I don't know about Hunter. What if he did...? Shit! But wait, Ryan can't tell me what to do and what not to. But he does, every time.

Ugghhhghg. What am I thinking? I shouldn't be thinking all this! It was a mistake. That kiss. Me kissing him back. Me answering him honestly. Everything!

Damn Hunter and damn that kiss.

............................................................

I was in the kitchen, preparing dinner for me and Hunter. I haven't seen him after... after that incident nor did he texted me. I didn't talk to Ryan too.

I thought on calling Hunter to have dinner but I didn't. I can't face him after what happened. So, I kept his plate on the table and had my dinner silently.

After doing the dishes, I went back to my room, locked myself and buried my head in the pillow.

I wish I had something to make me forget about what happened. I don't wanna think about it but I also cannot stop thinking about it! That's just too... weird!

..............................................................

A screeching sound woke me up from my deep sleep. I was still in that position. I glanced at the clock; it was 3:20 in the morning. I looked around in my room but found nothing. Only the dim rays of moonlight were coming into my room but I could still see clearly. I heard the sound again. I got up from my bed, rubbed my eyes and again looked around but found nothing. Again that sound. Twice.

I glanced at the only window in my room. I guess it was coming from outside. I walked closer to the window slowly. "Kiera," I heard a soft whisper. I quickly slide the window up and peeped down.

"Thank God," Hunter sighed, "you finally woke up," he added.

What the hell he was doing outside that much early. And why didn't he use the door.

"Get aside I'm coming in," he said.

"What, no," before I could say anything else, he took the support of the only pine tree near the window, one leg on the wall to jump up, another on the tree again on the wall then on the tree and he was in.

Wow. The window was about 15 foot above from the ground. And he just climbed up in a swift. With his stupid smirk, he sat on the window sill.

"Why didn't you use the door?" I asked, crossing my arms on my breast.

"It was locked."

"You could have used the doorbell," I said.

"I did. Three times. But you didn't come. Guess you were dreaming about me," he chuckled.

Okay, that was kinda embarrassing. "What were you doing outside in early morning?" I asked, ignoring his previous statement.

"I just came back. I left at twilight," he replied.