GANG LEADER ( PART - 2)

GANG LEADER (PART – 2)

"What?" I was still irritated, "You think you can make me forgive you with that pleading look in your eyes?" I stepped more close to him. I literally had to tilt my head up in order to face him because he was so tall.

"It's not like what you think. Will you just let me explain?" that hurt look was gone from his eyes.

Really? He has an explanation for what he said to me? "Okay, explain," I crossed my arms again.

He took a deep breath before speaking, "I was mad at something else and I... I let it all out on you."

"Did calling me a wh—" the knock on the door stopped me from speaking. I turned on my heels and saw a boy, almost of Hunter's age, dressed in a weird uncut black jacket was standing on the other side of the glass door. Hunter went to open the door, "Hey, Wade," Hunter said.

"Hey," Wade did a guy shake with Hunter. "Braden has invited you all at the club tonight at 7:00. He said you all have to come, no excuses," Wade told.

"Okay," Hunter simply agreed without even bothering to ask me if I want to go or not. "Fine, see ya," Wade waved and then he was gone.

"We're not having this conversation anymore," he commanded.

"You can't just walk away like that!" there was no use of shouting because he didn't stop.

Coward. He's afraid to talk because he knows he cannot win in this conversation.

...........................................................................................................................

The music was blasting in my ears and I was constantly staring at the black wall on which 'BLACK SPADES' was engraved with golden letters. I guess it was the name of the club.

It was really boring there because everyone was busy with their own shit. Kellan was busy in his mobile, Sam was dancing with Dina and Hunter was sitting in front of me, smoking. How can he smoke? He's just 18.

"It's great to see you all," Braden's voice filled my ears and I looked at him. He wasn't in that suit anymore, he was dressed in a dark green tee and black jeans.

"I hope you guys are enjoying," he seated himself beside me. "We are," Hunter replied. "Uhh... Hunter. Do you have a moment? Can we talk?" Braden said. "Sure," he agreed. Braden smile and walked back in the direction from where he had arrived. "Don't go anywhere," Hunter whispered in my ear. Seriously? He cannot boss me around. I didn't reply him nor did he waited for me reply.

After 15 more minutes of my solitary, I finally decided to get the hell out of this noise. I looked at Kellan who was still busy in his mobile. I didn't want to disturb him so I walked from there without saying anything to him. I found stairs that bend in the undergrowth. I guess it was the basement. Without giving it a second thought I climb down the stairs. There was only one room there. The door creaked open and inside was just a dim bulb hanging from the ceiling. There was a big table which had papers scattered all over it. I turned on the table lamp and looked at the papers. There was a map of somewhere which had 'IMPORTANT' written on its corner.

"Kiera," I swinged on the call of my name. Braden came to sight. "What are you doing here?" he closed the door behind him.

"Uhh..." I was nervous, "I was just searching for the... washroom," I lied.

"Oh," he was walking towards me, "It's upstairs," he was close enough.

"Okay," I gulped, "I should get going," I rushed passed through him but he wrapped his hand around my wrist. "No, it's okay. We should talk," he pulled me back such that I was leaned against the table. He was close to me, so close that I could feel him on me.