SECRETS (CONTINUED)

No, no, no! I was having a very weird feeling in my stomach. My legs were shivering and I couldn't stand properly. He brushed his hand on my waist and a current passed through my body. What the hell is happening?

"Hu- Hunter, let go o- of me," I stuttered.

I heard him chuckle. "Don't worry," his nose brushed my neck and I held his hand tightly that was on my waist. He again chuckled, "I won't do anything." In a sudden move he yanked me towards him and pinned my hands at my back with his one hand. My right cheek was pressed onto his shirtless chest. I could feel his body heat radiating off of him which sent chills down my body.

"Do I scare you, Kiera?" he asked.

"No." I lied, trying to convince him, and myself for that matter.

His grip suddenly tightens, not hurting me in any way but definitely it was more firm. He then brings his lips next to my ear and whispers, "You should." I felt the twisted smile form on his lips, sending shivers up my spine.

"Now get the hell out of my room," with that Hunter pulls away from me and pushes me out of his room, slamming his door shut.

I stand outside his door, a shaking mess.

What just happened?

I walked into the bathroom that was conveniently next door to Hunter's room. I turned on the faucet and splashed cold water onto my face.

What the hell is wrong with that guy? He's seriously sweet sometimes and sometimes he's such an arse!

****************************************************************

I'll update the next chapter soon!