Time to make a plan

— Time to wake up ... — I heard Blake's velvet voice as the door opened, grunted low, rubbing my eyes with my hands. I sat on the bed as I watched him with half-closed eyes because of the light, making him laugh low and laughing with him then, trying to straighten my hair, which always woke up a mess. — Do not worry, you look beautiful!

— Good Morning! No need to lie. — I joked with him, laughing again. I looked down, noting that he had made breakfast for us. Scrambled eggs, juice, coffee and fruit. — Did you bring me breakfast in bed? How sweet! — I smiled at him, bending down to give him a quick kiss. — Looks yummy.

— I really hope so. It's not something I'm used to doing and I do not have much experience in the kitchen. — He stroked at his hair, embarrassed while he looked at me. — At least this time I did not burn anything. — I picked up a grape and brought it to his mouth, eating another one.

— I promise not to be such a harsh critic despite being addicted to Masterchef and Hell's Kitchen. I winked at him, teasing as I giggled.

— Gordon Ramsay scares me so, please, do not imitate him. — He laughed as he drank some coffee, running his other arm around my waist.

— I will not call you an idiot sandwich, don't worry. — He pauses, sipping the juice. — Maybe something worse. — Blake almost spat the coffee on the bed, making me laugh out loud. — It's a joke, Blake.

— As a precaution, I think it best not to eat the eggs, the only thing I did. — He pointed to the eggs, they looked delicious. I took the fork, picking it up a little. — No, no, no! Do not do that. — I put it in my mouth, starting to chew as I looked at him. —And you did.

I continued to chew for a while, without expressing any reaction, torturing Blake, who stirred nervously in his hands as he waited for an answer, he bit his lower lip and asked.

— So? — I looked at him, stopped chewing, picked up the juice and started to drink. — C'mon! Will you keep torturing me?

— It was the intention. I laughed, putting the empty glass of juice on the tray. — They are great. — He breathed in relief. — A little salty, but no exaggeration, do not worry. — I smiled at him, giving him a gentle kiss on his face. He deserved it, made me breakfast in bed and I kept torturing him. I heard my cell phone ringing and I picked it up on the nightstand.

— Good morning sunshine! How are you? — Blake poured his coffee again, I think he didn't want to pay attention to my conversation. — I'm with Blake, why? Seriously? What kind of emergency is this, James? — I snorted low, running my hand through my hair. — Yeah, yeah, yeah. I just need to go home and change clothes, then we'll talk. Shut up, you idiot! — I rolled my eyes as he mocked me for being at Blake's. — I hope this emergency is really an emergency and not like the blanket because if it's not, you're a dead man, McVey! — I hung up the phone while he laughed over the phone.

— Did something happen? — Blake put his hand on my thigh, making a soft caress.

— James said that he needs me urgently but I doubt it a lot because he was laughing. — I laughed, resting my head on his shoulder. — The last time he called me saying it was an emergency, he just needed to buy a blanket. — Blake laughed, kissing my head.

— He needs company.

— I know. But I did not want to leave this bed anytime soon. — I grunted low and he hugged me, pulling me to bed.

— I did not want it to be either. — He said as he smiled, stroking my hair. — But I do not want James hating me to steal his best friend. — I sealed his lips a few times as I smiled at them, starting a calm kiss. Blake pulled me over his body as he played with my tongue in his mouth and stroked my back from top to bottom until he reached my ass, where he squeezed with some firmness, making me smile between the kiss. I bit his bottom lip and pulled between my teeth until letting it go.