Chapter 22

Raven's pov

"Hey." Noah says as he opens the door. "Come in. How'd things go down at the campus security office?"

"They went okay." I say. "I figured Emily would be a while so why not come here?"

"Why not?" Noah says then closes the door behind me.

"Hey Raven. I don't know if you remember me, I'm Jason, Noah's roommate." Jason says.

"Of course I remember." I laugh. "I could never forget a fellow cartoon watcher."

"So how has school been going? Do you like it here?" Jason asks.

"I love it. The people are great, for the most part. And I really like my classes." I say as Noah walks into his kitchen area. "I still don't think it's fair that you guys get a kitchen and we don't."

"Yeah, well you guys get a bigger room with a bigger bathroom and bigger closets." Noah says.

"Yeah but you guys can cook whenever you want within your own room, we have to walk downstairs to a communal kitchen." I complain.

"Hey, you don't have to clean your kitchen though." Jason says.

"True." I laugh.

"Noah and I were just making some eggs and toast, do you want some?" Jason offers.

"Sure." I say then walk with him to the kitchen area.

"So I'll be hanging out around here until eight, but then I'm going over to Evie's so the place is all yours." Jason says.

"You know Evie?" I ask.

"Yeah, she and I have an on and off again relationship." Jason laughs.

"They're literally together one day and not the next, then together the day after that, and not the day after that." Noah says as he rolls his eyes.

"Shut up, we're nothing like you and Chelsea used to be." Jason says. "Sorry Raven, but sometimes I just have to put this dumbass in his place."

"Watch yourself Jason, I'll burn your toast." Noah laughs.

"Watch yourself Noah, I'll spit in your eggs." Jason says with a huge smile.

"Bitch." Noah says then takes a couple pieces of toast out of the toaster and sets them on plates.

"Alright, Raven you want to come make your plate first?" Jason says.

"Sure." I say then walk over to the stove. I grab one of the plates then put some eggs on it.

"Leave some for us." Noah says with a fake frown.

"I left plenty, fatty." I joke.

"Ouch." Noah says then scoops some eggs onto his plate.

"So what classes did you take?" Jason ask.

"Oh, just your usual classes for the most part." I say. "I didn't get to chose most of them. They made me take a bunch of required classes and stuff but I did get a little say in some."