Chapter 25

"Thank god it's Friday," I say as I throw my backpack down on the floor. "These classes are kicking my butt."

"I know right, I'm falling majorly behind," Emily says. "We have a stupid essay due Monday in Advanced Lit. But enough about schoolwork, I was thinking about going to the soccer game with some friends tonight. Do you and Noah want to join?"

"I'm not sure about Noah, but I'll come," I say.

"There's also a party afterwards, so if you're wanting to get a little wild this weekend we could also swing by that," Emily says with a wide grin.

"I think I could use a party," I laugh. "When are we leaving for the game?"

"Like an hour probably. Asher and the others are supposed to meet here first then we're all walking to the stadium."

"Okay cool, I think I'll get ready now then head over to Noah's to see if he wants to come. I'll be back in an hour though, I promise. Don't leave without me," I say then grab a pair of black denim shorts from my dresser. "Do the soccer games have themes too?"

"Yeah, tonight is jersey night. You should ask Noah for his practice jersey, I'm wearing Asher's," Emily says as she pulls the white jersey from her backpack.

"I'll do that," I say then grab a white tank top. I walk to the bathroom and switch out my outfits quickly. "Adios," I say then grab my phone and wallet and head for the door.

"Don't forget the jersey!" Emily shouts.

"I won't!" I shout as well as I close the door.

Emily's pov

After rummaging through my closet I finally find my all black nike shorts and lay them on my bed next to Asher's jersey. I pull open the top drawer of my dresser and grab a pair of white lacy underwear then the matching bra from the drawer below it. I pull my shirt over my head and throw it on the opposite side of my bed then pull my shorts down and step out of them. I change my underwear and bra then gather up all my dirty clothes. "You shouldn't leave your door unlocked," Asher says from behind me.

"Jesus," I laugh as he wraps his arms around me. "Raven must have forgot to lock it again."

"What is this?" He questions with a raised eyebrow as he plays with the strap of my bra.

"Something for you," I say with a soft smile.

"Now?" He asks excitedly.

"No, later," I laugh then grab his jersey and pull it over my head.

"Well now you look even hotter," he says as I put my shorts on.

"Shut up," I laugh as someone knocks on the door. "Come in!"

The door opens and Isaac walks in. "Am I interrupting something? Because I can sit in the hallway," he jokes.

"So who's all coming?" Asher asks as he sits down on the couch with Isaac.

"Us, Raven and Noah, Conner said he might come, Nathan, and Nathan's new girlfriend. Then afterwards we're going to that party at Edward's parents' place with a couple guys from the team," I say as I walk over and sit down in the chair.

"Nathan's new girlfriend?" Isaac says confused. "Nathan has a girlfriend?"

"I think her name is Lucy," I say.