Chapter 29

—————

*Just a side note*
This chapter is going to be a 'flashback'. The first half of the chapter will be Raven's/Dylan's/Ramona's etc. The second half will be Emily's/Noah's etc.
Also, they're both going to be taking place at Halloween parties because at the time that I am writing this, it is Halloween/the day after Halloween.
Let's get spooky :0

—————

Raven's pov
October 31, 2018

"So what are you dressing up as?" Ramona asks as we walk into my room.

"I was thinking an angel," I say.

"Hey, it's like a couples costume. You're the angel and Dylan's the devil, he doesn't even have to dress up."

"Shut up, he's not that bad," I say.

"Sure he isn't," Ramona says sarcastically. "And I'm a virgin."

"Really though, what should I go as?" I question.

"Do the angel thing, it'll be cute," she says.

—————

Ramona and I walk up to the front door of Jack Graves' house cautiously. "There's a lot more people here than I was expecting," I say as my eyes drift over to the group of guys shooting up on the porch. "Maybe this isn't such a good idea."

"Come on," Ramona pleads. "I really want to see Jack tonight."

"Fine," I say and reluctantly follow her into the house.

"Hey, Ramona, Raven, thanks for coming," Jack says as we enter the main living area.

"Thanks for the invite, is Dylan here yet?" I ask.

"Upstairs," Jack shouts over the music.

"Alright," I say as Ramona throws her arms around him. "I'll catch up with you guys later."

I walk up the creaky old stairs and peak my head into a couple doorways. At the end of the hall, I find Dylan in a room with a blonde. "Dylan," I say as I push the door open.

"Raven, hey," He says. The blonde stands up with her arms crossed.

"Like my costume?" I ask, igniting the girl.

"It's a little showy, don't you think?" He says eyeing the hemline of my silky white dress.

"So, should we go hangout downstairs?" I suggest, glancing at the girl who is still standing next to Dylan with her arms crossed.

"Let's hang out here," Dylan says. "Do you mind?"

"Seriously?" The girl says as she rolls her eyes. "Have fun, slut," she says as she walks passed me.

—————

"Who was she?" I ask as Dylan reaches up my dress and tugs at the waistline of my spandex shorts.