Chapter 18: Trip

The boys' journey had started the previous night. It was already morning when their drive to the resort was coming close to an end.

"Wake up, we're close.." Yoongi nudged his shoulder and muttered in Jimin's ear.

"Hmm?" Jimin slowly opened his eyes and noticed how his head rested on Yoongi's shoulder. The soft smooth texture of his jacket, the scent, it all hit him. It was a comfortable position, one that he didn't want to withdraw from more, because he was sleepy.

"Wake up.." Yoongi softly said, his expressions softened to see Jimin fluttering his eyes open, but before that he noticed how a soft whine escaped from his plump lips. He could barely stop the smile that threatened to descend onto his lips.

Jimin pulled back and bit his lip before he smiled, "Good morning." He rubbed his eyes with his one hand, because just beside him was Jungkook resting on his shoulder. Still asleep.

"Isn't he cute?" Jimin slightly poked Jungkook's nose and looked at Yoongi, who's smile immediately withered away.

"Yeah.." He rolled his eyes and stared out of the window.

Behind them was a barely awake and uncomfortable Hoseok, with Taehyung asleep, leaning on his shoulder. Sometimes Taehyung would slip off from his shoulder and almost fall in Hoseok's lap. And given how hard things might turn if that happens, he forced himself to stay awake. And more because, he wanted to capture all his stunning features in his mind. His long eyelashes, his soft rose lips sometimes parting, Taehyung sometimes lightly sighing in his deep ocean-like voice. Hoseok found it all too irresistible, and on top of that, his soft hair. He wanted to touch him, that's why sometimes he would softly pat his head and ruffle his fingers through his short tresses.

It was one of those times that his fingers felt the touch of his smooth hair, and softly traced down his face; when Tae slowly whined a little and shifted in his spot, fluttering his eyes open as he woke up. Hoseok witnessed it, but he was too drowned that he forgot he was gazing at him, and his fingers were still on his skin. Taehyung glanced up at Hoseok, and the other quickly pulled his hand back and stuttered, "I-I- It w-was"

Taehyung blinked his eyes a few times in confusion before the corner of his lips slightly tilted into a half-smile, "Shhh.." he mumbled and rested his head back on his shoulder, "I know."

||

The boys were ashtonished by the gorgeous look of the resort. The rides were visible from the outside. They got out of the car with fresh and dull smiles on their faces. The ones who properly slept felt afresh while Yoongi and Hoseok just smiled in a dull manner.

Suddenly a team of maids and butlers appeared and took their luggage. Yoongi snickered and kept a close eye on his luggage, he didn't want his hard earned rucksack full of things disappearing into thin air. The servant gave him a tensed smile after he saw Yoongi glaring.

They got escorted into the hotel and were shown three grand suites where they could stay. Yoongi's eyes glimmered in an impressed manner. After that, he slightly looked at Jimin who clenched onto Jungkook's wrist and enthusiastically squealed, "Look, Kookie!! We'll have a great suite to ourselves, yay!"

Yoongi scowled and announced in an annoyed tone after that, "I'm gonna have a suite to myself. Any objections? No? See you." He grunted and walked to the other end of the hallway and entered his suite, slamming the door behind him. All the servants present there looked intensely intimidated by Yoongi's erratic mood.

"What was that.. is he okay?" Jimin pouted and stared in the direction of Yoongi's suite, his eyebrows knitted with confusion and concern.

"Let's check it out, shall we?!" Jungkook grinned enthusiastically and grabbed Jimin's shoulder, Jimin was a little reluctant at first but then the silly child-like pair entered their suite and started exploring. Sometimes even hooting as they came across something interesting. Taehyung sighed and giggled to hear their excited voices.