Chapter 19: Trip (Part 2)

Unedited. A very very long chapter ahead ;-; but also, with a lot of VHOPE :D so enjoyy.
____________________________________

"It was so fun!" Jimin smiled while his hands clenched onto the towel over his head, rubbing his head, "I'm hungry.."

No one noticed how it was already past 4pm. Everyone had been too busy playing with the various rides, living their exclusive opportunity to the fullest.

"No. This time, I'll go to sauna first!" Yoongi talked to himself and started walking away from the troop. The same servant from earlier, the one Namjoon had requested, again went after him.

"Maybe I'll try the sauna too." Jungkook beamed.

"Okay. Fine." Jimin pouted, "Everyone, let's try the sauna."

"And who do you think you are? The leader?" Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"No, I'm the boss." Jimin shot his head to the side and gave him a mocking smile before he looked away.

Taehyung's wrist was suddenly caught up by someone, he glanced in that direction to notice Hoseok smirking, he leaned in and whispered in his ear slowly, "Sauna seems like a nice place to makeout."

Taehyung's cheeks burned at the interaction. He winced as he recalled there will be nothing but-

||

Towels.

There was nothing but towels wrapping around their waists. Everyone's.

But the only thing that bothered Taehyung was, Hoseok was just in a towel. And he himself, was too. He felt more naked than ever. And he could somewhat feel Hoseok's eyes lingering onto the small piece of clothing that wrapped around him, small smirk tilting a corner of his lip.

There went Taehyung's boldness.

He was more shy now than he had been in the past few days. And even catching a glimpse of Hoseok's bare alabaster skin made Taehyung hold his breath. He felt himself panicking.

Given how valiantly Hoseok had presented the idea of making out in the sauna, Taehyung couldn't help but be scared that Hoseok might do something.

"Is it me or so many people in only one sauna room makes it only more hot?" Hoseok put forward food for thought.

"T-true." Jungkook stuttered, every while and then glancing at Jimin and his body and then tearing his eyes away timidly. According to him, his behaviour might be hurting his manly nature and hence he should be more frank, but he couldn't help sitting beside Jimin's bare body in this hot condition and not be shy.

"No one asked you all to come and bother me." Yoongi scoffed from the opposite side.

"How mean, hyung." Jimin whined at Yoongi, his face and shoulders red from the heat.

"Whatever, Tomato." Yoongi scowled, irritated to see both of them sitting so close.

"Who did you call a Tomato?!" Jimin scorned and stood up, "You're a potato and I'll smash you!" He sneered and walked over to Yoongi, wiggling his hands all the way.

"Wh-whatㅡ" Before Yoongi could say anything else, Jimin put his arms around Yoongi's sides and squished him. Yoongi's pale snow like skin gave a glimpse of red tint on his cheeks while Jimin squeezed his bare chest against him.

"You're so soft, hyung." Jimin giggled and rubbed his cheek against his, "You're a potato, hard on the outside, soft on the inside."

Yoongi groaned, "Ah! Stop it already.." He muttered but with no result, Jimin just kept squishing him while Jungkook slightly puffed up his cheeks to see them being so intimate.