Chapter 32: Intimacy

"I just know what I want right now.. Andㅡ I want you."

Hoseok was being driven crazy. He gulped.

"Tae-"

Taehyung placed his finger on Hoseok's lips to mum him, hie voice soft and careful "I want you. What about you?"

"You know my answerㅡ"

"I want to hear it myself."

"I do want you.. badly." Hoseok muttered, trying to retain his senses.

Taehyung smirked, "Let's go back to your apartment." He lightly pushed at Hoseok's chest, gesturing him to fall aside which he did.

Hoseok supported himself on his arm while he furrowed his eyebrows in a confusing manner seeing Taehyung sit back up.

"Wa-waitㅡ Jimin will be there-"

Taehyung remembered and nodded thoughtfully, "That's rightㅡ Well then let's go to a love motel."

His straight-forwarded speech and confidence threw Hoseok into bewilderment. His face flushed as he imagined out a love motel.

"Wh- what?!" He stammered, somewhat uncomfortable at the idea of two boys going to a love motel. "Le-let's justㅡ"

"Have sex here? Okay." Taehyung seemed so casual and chill, it was surprising. He crawled to Hoseok who only got more shy.

"No!" He exclaimed in a high-pitched tone, excitement reaching it's height at Taehyung's bluntness. He felt he'd keep stuttering if he didn't shut up or made him shut up.

"I meant, let's just go to a regular hotel, okay?"

* * *

Jimin didn't know why, but he felt drawn to the bar where Yoongi worked. Things had finally calmed down with Taehyung.. the situation had lightened..

And there still remained an unspoken tension between both of them. They never really had a proper chance to calmly acknowledge whatever that happened on that night.

The night he kissed Yoongi.

And Jimin still couldn't believe that he himself would do such a thing such as convey emotions and undertake bold actions. After all, he never really dared to do such a thingㅡ kissing a guy. And before, he never really felt the wish or desire to.

"Pour me a drink." He smiled and rested his chin on his hands, trying to act calm.

Yoongi eyed him, "No drinks for minors." He smirked intently.

But with Yoongi.. it felt different. He knew deep inside that he had this huge crush on him like a highschool sweetheart, but never fully accepted or consistently acknowledged. Howeverㅡ Glancing at him and often catching his intellectual smirksㅡ it made him feel immensely attracted.

And, he only began to realize and adapt to his feelings after that night. He gave things time; to understand himself, to accept his emotions. And now even if he was mostly sure; he wanted to clear the air surrounding their puzzled relation.

"Then you should be in jail-"

"Why?"

"For kissing a minor," He smirked back and noticed an uneasy bewildered expression on Yoongi's face.

"Relax.. not like you slept with me." Jimin accidentally blurted out while nodding curtly as he felt a slight disappointment rising in his chest at Yoongi's insincere reaction.

"Jimin.. are you okay?" Yoongi blinked, confused.

"No, I'mㅡ" He was interrupted by the phone vibrating in his pocket, pulling it out and checking the caller ID, he picked up the call and answered, "Hey. What's up? ㅡ Oh, okay thenㅡ Are you withㅡ wa-wait!"