Chapter 24: Siren

"Ah, Jimin," Yoongi sighed as he observed the guy, "You shouldn't drink this much."

"I can." Jimin assured strongly. His face already flushed.

Yoongi had already requested him to stop, but seems like Jimin was not in a mood to put a pause to his motive. And, his own shift was coming to an end, so he just rolled his eyes, "Okay. But enough. Let's get you back." He said before he helped Jimin from the seat.

It was way past midnight, as they walked on the almost empty road with Yoongi helping a stumbling and giggling Jimin.

"Jimin. You're drunk." He said as he held onto Jimin's hand over his shoulder.

"Nope." Jimin said with a high-pitched childish voice and stopped walking, he glanced up at him.

Yoongi chuckled even though he was a bit annoyed, "I have never seen you like this." He said as he looked back at him

"I know," Jimin whispered. His smile curving the corner of his lips. Without any hesitance, he smoothly leaned in and placed his lips onto Yoongi's. His eyes closed as he kissed him.

Yoongi's eyes widened and he could feel his heartbeat fastening. His brain couldn't process the moment, and he could swear to himself he couldn't breath, hell, he was too flustered to even move.

Trying to regain his ability to think, he got himself together and held onto Jimin's sides and firmly pushed him away from himself, staring at him in surprise, "Ji-Jimin.." He muttered in an almost inaudible whisper and gulped.

"Let me just kiss you." Jimin said and attempted to step closer, Yoongi tried to hold him, however looking at Jimin and thinking about his words, his resolve faltered and his arms loosened. Jimin stepped closer and pulled him by his collar, kissing him.

What is happening?

Why am I even letting this happen?

Is this what I want?

Does he like me?

What about Jungkook?

Why?

No.

No.

He's drunk.

He's completely drunk.

He probably won't even remember any of this tomorrow.

This is wrong.

This would be taking his advantage.

I shouldn't do this.

I don't want to.

Stop.

Stop. He held his shoulders and pushed him back, "Jimin stop."

"Why? I like you.."

"No, you don't."

"I do. Why do you ignore me so much? I thought you knew.. that I like you.." Jimin's words seemed confident, for a moment Yoongi could almost mistake him for a sober person. He wasn't sure how his words made him feel, he kind of felt more good about himself, honoured to hear he's liked by Jimin. But it wasn't the right time to feel fluttery.

"What about Jungkook?! It's obvious he likes you." He let his thought manifest into strong words that spit out.

Jimin chuckled to himself and glanced down at his feet, "Yeah.. that boy surely does," He was silent for a second before he glanced back at Yoongi, "But I had no idea about it up until a few weeks ago! He told me he likes me over dinner. I was surprised, even if people around me assured me before that he likes me, I was still surprised."