Here

I didn't know what to say. I had no idea what they could have possible written that would make these seven amazing young men think I should have won.

~🌺~

I couldn't believe it. My girls...this was all because of them. And they weren't even here. I couldn't even call them to tell them, because camp rules were no cell phones, no contact with home, unless it was a life threatening emergency. They could write and receive letters, that was it.

Namjoon spoke again, and I sat there, in a daze, listening to him.

"We are so honored that we have been such a positive influence to you. We are all so sorry about the loss of your husband, but we're proud of you for being strong, and your daughters seem like amazing young ladies, you've raised them well, in spite of them not having the most ideal situation to grow up in. You should be proud of yourself."

He looked so sincere, and my heart swelled with pride at the fact that my girls had written a letter that had such an effect on them.

"I...thank you." 

I didn't know what to say. I felt like thank you wasn't enough.

"I didn't realize they had done this. They tried to tell me, but I was so upset that I wasn't able to get tickets to your concert, that I just chose not to listen, and instead apologized to them for the thousandth time that we couldn't go. Even if I could have bought tickets, they sold out in seconds..."

"Are your daughters here? We'd love to meet them." He asked, glancing around.

"Unfortunately, they aren't. They left for a two week activity camp this morning..." I frowned.

You know they are going to kill you in your sleep when they find out about this, right Shae?

Rm spoke, in Korean, I assume to explain to the rest of them that the girls weren't here, and why.

They all frowned, then J-hope spoke to Rm. They all nodded.

"So, we'd like to do something for you." 

I shook my head, because just them being here was more then I could ever even hope for.

"You don't have to... I... I don't even know how to thank you for this..."

"We want to...it's our pleasure, really. From here on, whenever we are performing in the US, we want you and your daughters to have tickets and backstage pass to the show. And we will provide transport to where ever it is. We are happy to do it. Besides, we want to meet your daughters also."

Now I really didn't know what to say. I felt the tears building in my eyes, and before I knew it, I'd started to cry. Jimin stood up and walked over to me cautiously. He looked at me with a slight smile. 

"Don't cry. Can I give you hug?"

I stopped breathing. I looked up at him, and he gave me the sweetest smile, tilted his head, and spread his arms, waiting for me to rise from my seat.

Oh my God, I literally can't breath

The others were all watching with smiles, waiting for me to stand.

I stood, and stepped into his embrace. He wrapped his arms around me, hugging me.

"Please don't cry " he said, close to my ear.

I cried harder. He kept hugging me, and he smelled so good. I wanted the hug to last forever. Finally, I got some control of my emotions, and stopped crying, as Jimin let go and held me away from him so he could look at me.

"We want make you happy, not sad."

I felt bad for making him think I might be sad. I looked at Namjoon. I was still so overwhelmed.

"Can you tell him I'm not sad, at least not because of any of you. I'm just overwhelmed that any of this is even happening. My tears are happy tears... I...oh my gosh..." 

I looked at Jimin as Rm spoke to him, wanting him to know how happy they had made me today.

Jimin smiled. 

"Good, please be happy always." 

I nodded, and he hugged me again. I hugged him back, deciding I wasn't going to lose the opportunity because I was being a blubbering fool. It felt so good to be in his embrace, and I didn't want to leave it. I wanted to stay right here, and let my hands roam the muscles of his back.

Shae, he's an idol, and he's 22, (or 24?...darn Korean age system)...behave yourself!

To my surprise, the others all stood, and as Jimin let go of me, they each came to give me a hug.

Oh my God...stay on your feet Shae, you can do this. It's a once in a lifetime chance.

My knees were shaking, and I was doing my best not to start crying again.

Jin was first, and he hugged me and smiled, then stepped aside, and I saw Yoongi opening his arms, and embracing me warmly, touching his lips to my temple. 

"Always smile," he said, his eyes catching mine, and of course I smiled at him.

He moved away, and there was Jungkook, looking a bit shy as he gave me a hug, then waving cutely as he moved away. 

J-hope was waiting and gave me the brightest smile as he wrapped his arms around me, and hugged me, wiggling from side to side, making me giggle at his cuteness.

Rm was next, and he smiled cutely at me, his dimples doing things to me I couldn't explain. He hugged me warmly.

"Stay strong, be happy, okay?" 

I nodded at him, and my heart was in my throat, because waiting behind him was V. I didn't know if I could stay on my feet. This man had made me feel things I had never ever felt before, and that was just due to his voice. Now he was standing in front of me, half smiling, half burning a hole straight thru my heart...

Oh my God

He stepped towards me and everything disappeared, I heard nothing except the beating of my heart, and all I saw was him. He put his arms around me, and hugged me, and as hard as I tried not to, I was crying. He just held me, with his chin on top of my head, and I didn't realize I had my arms around him, clutching the back of his hoodie. He smelled amazing.

This isn't real, it can't be real. I'm going to open my eyes, and be standing here alone.

I didn't want to open my eyes. I just wanted to hold on forever. It had been a very long time since I'd been in a mans arms. I didn't think I needed it. 

I didn't know how wrong I was.

But I knew I had to let go.

I opened my fists, letting go, and he slowly lowered his arms, but then reached up and wiped a tear from my cheek. 

I drew in a breath, and held it. 

"No more tears, okay?" He said with a smile.