chapter 27

IVY'S POV
*after joey got a bathing suit and changed, we get in another uber and take the long ride to the beach. i look out the window as the sun continues to go down. we get to the beach when it's golden hour so i run towards the water and wait for joey to catch up.*

ivy- come on slow poke!

joey- what's the rush princess?

ivy- it's golden hour and i want pictures with my boy

joey- well in that case then let's hurry

*he blushes and i take a picture of him. i gush at him and lay my head on his head. he wraps his arms around me and we both smile big as i take the picture. we take a few more which include funny, serious, and lovey dovey ones. (pictures at bottom) i put my phone down and walk back over to joey. he looks at me and i blush from being embarrassed.*

ivy- whatt?

joey- nothing im just so happy with you

ivy- i love you

joey- i love you more

ivy- it's equal. last one in the water in a rotten egg

*i laugh loudly as i run towards the water. he comes up behind me and throws me over his shoulder causing me to scream. i hold onto him and jump out of his arms once we get in the water. i dive into the wave and stay underwater, feeling relieved. i wipe my eyes as i reach the surface and i don't see joey. i look around and feel something touch my leg. i jump and run away when i hear joey start laughing. i turn to him and frown.*

joey- why are you frowning baby?

ivy- that was mean, i thought you were a shark or something

joey- i'm sorry love, how can i make it up to you?

ivy- let me think about it. i think a kiss would help

joey- easyyy

*i giggle and kiss him gently. i rest my hand on his cheek with my arm around his neck. he wraps both of his arms around my waist and kisses back. i smile big and look into his eyes. he blushes and hides his face in the crook of my neck. i play with his hair and watch the sun go down when i hear screaming come from the shore. joey looks up and recognizes that they might be fans. we haven't told them about us yet and i look at joey.*

ivy- shit what do we do?

joey- do you think they saw us kiss?

ivy- i think they might've just seen us hug. go over there to take pictures i'll wait here

joey- are you sure baby?

ivy- this your dream. go make them happy

joey- okay i love you. i won't take long

ivy- i love you too

*i watch him walk over to the small group of girls and he starts taking pictures. i smile to myself, being proud of him.*

JOEY'S POV
*i feel bad for leaving ivy alone in the water but i didn't stay out for too long. i took pictures, had a small conversation with the girls, and they left. i swim back out to ivy and she smiles. i smile back, still being upset with myself to leaving her alone.*