chapter 34

IVY'S POV
*i open my eyes and see my favorite breakfast foods along with my favorite fruit. i smile big and look at him. he smiles back*

joey- do you like it?

ivy- i love it. thank you baby

joey- anything for you

ivy- you didn't have to do all of this, we could've just had eggos

joey- i felt like making something for you

ivy- i love you so much birlem

joey- i love you more

ivy- it's equal

joey- okay okay

*we both giggle and start eating the french toast. i knew he could cook but not this well. i smile to myself while thinking of how good of a boyfriend he is as i eat. once we both finish eating, i rinse our dishes and start the dishwasher. he told his mom goodbye and that he loves her. i smile and walk to the car with him and he opens the door for me. i kiss his cheek and get in.*

ivy- thank you baby

joey- you're welcome love

*i buckle myself in while he walks to the other side of the car and gets in. i watch him as he buckles in and put my hand out on the dashboard. he starts the engine and holds my hand. i intertwine our fingers and kiss the back of his hand. he smiles big and blushes as he backs out of the driveway.*

ivy- awh my baby's blushing

joey- am not

ivy- you can't even hide it because you're driving

joey- okay true

*i giggle and lay my head on his shoulder while he drives. he lays his head on mine and kisses the top of my head. i smile big and close my eyes, wanting it to be a surprise. wherever we are going, i know joey did his best to make today perfect.*

ivy- i have a question

joey- go for it baby

ivy- for our six months, can i plan the day?

joey- of course, you don't have to ask bebe

ivy- i just know that you like planning days like this

joey- but if you want to plan one just let me know and you can okay?

ivy- okay baby. thank you

joey- always

*i kiss his cheek, keeping my eyes closed when i feel the car come to a stop. i open my eyes and look around. he looks down at me confused and chuckles.*

ivy- why do you look confused?

joey- did you have your eyes closed the whole time?

ivy- yeah. i wanted it to be a surprise

joey- awh my love. that's so cute