chapter 43

IVY'S POV
*its been 2 weeks of school and i've made one friend. her name is serena and she's in my math, art, and science class. i've also gotten closer with joey's friends, charles and cameron. i get ready for school and straighten my hair then walk downstairs and make avocado toast. i sit down at the counter and eat when joey comes up behind me and kisses my cheek. i smile, earning a smile back from him and we eat breakfast. after we ate, i put my vans on and get in joey's car. he starts the car and holds my hand. i intertwine our fingers and sophia gets in the car. he drives to school and i get out, still having nerves and joey walks around to me as sophia walks into school.*

ivy- hey love

joey- hi princess

ivy- ready to go into hell?

joey- not yet. i still need to do something

ivy- what?

*he cups my face and kisses me. i kiss back and smile big against his lips. he smiles back and intertwines our fingers. we walk into school, going over to his friends and i bring serena with us. we all hang out before the bell rings and serena keeps looking at charles. i nudge her arm and she blushes, turning away from us. i smile big and look at charles, seeing him look at her. the bell rings and i hug serena then walk to class holding joey's hand.*

ivy- baby guess what

joey- what?

ivy- serena was looking at charles and when i realized, she blushed and turned around so i looked at charles and he was looking at her

joey- do you think they like each other?

ivy- maybe but i'm not are. i don't want to assume anything

joey- me either now let's go learn about history

ivy- this class is boring. i've never had that much interest in history

joey- oh trust me, neither have i

*i laugh and walk into class, sitting at my desk. joey sits down next to me and holds my thigh under the table. i rest my hand on his and start taking notes on what the teacher says. i overhear some guys talking to joey about how football tryouts are coming up and i look at him.*

joey- are you okay?

ivy- yeah i just wanted to know if you were going to try out for football or not

joey- i might. i don't know yet because i don't want to go to practice everyday when i would have to leave you at home

ivy- i will probably just to homework. don't let me stop you from doing what you want

joey- are you sure you're okay with it?

ivy- as long as i get to see you play in games, i'm promise i'm okay with it

*he smiles and kisses my forehead. after that class, i went though 3 more and now it was lunch. i walk over to our table and see charles with his arm around serena. i look at joey and raise my eyebrows at them. he laughs and looks at them as i sit down next to him.*

joey- so how are the two love birds?

charles- what? who?