chapter 47

IVY'S POV
*its the first day of break and i was sleeping in my room until joey runs in and jumps on my bed. i put my comforter over my face and keep my eyes closed while he lays down next to be and takes the blanket from me.*

joey- it's break babyyy get up

ivy- i'm tired though

joey- i have a whole day planned for us. you have to get ready and wear something comfy

ivy- i'm guessing that i don't get to know what we are doing

joey- how'd you know?

*i giggle and lay my head on his chest. he kisses my forehead and sits up, making me sit up with him. i pout and rub my eyes as i stand up. he smiles and kisses my softly. i kiss back and hug him before walking into the bathroom to shower. i wash my face in the sink while the water heats up and i undress after locking the door. i hop in the shower and wash my hair. i put conditioner in, wash my body, and shave my legs and under arms. i rinse my hair out, shut the water off, and wrap my towel around me before getting out and doing my skincare.*

joey- baby can i come in?

ivy- i need to get dressed first

joey- okay i'll wait

*i giggle and pull my leggings on then put joey's purple hoodie on with a yellow crop top underneath. i unlock the door, letting joey in and i start braiding my hair. he stands in front of me and pecks my lips. i kiss back and smile as i tie the end of the braid. i sit on the bathroom counter and he stands in between my legs, making me wrap my legs around his torso. i play with his hair and he looks into my eyes. i blush and hide my face in the crook of his neck and he rubs my back.*

joey- i'm going to get ready okay?

ivy- okay baby i'm going to make my bed and clean up my room

joey- don't forget to take your pills

ivy- i won't i promise

*he nods and i walk to my room, leaving him in the bathroom. i pull out a few baby hairs and look at myself in the mirror. i finally wasn't just bone and i have some meat on me again. i walk away from the mirror and make my bed. i take my anxiety medication and sit down, going on my phone to wait for joey. i post a picture on instagram and a bunch of his fans start commenting. some were good but most were bad. they were saying 'you don't deserve him' or 'you shouldn't be his girlfriend' and even 'kys'. i put my phone on silent and put it on the other side of my room. joey comes in ready to go and sees me playing with my hands. he walks over to me with a concerned look and holds both of my hands.*

joey- baby? is everything okay?

ivy- i'm fine

joey- no you're not. what's wrong?

ivy- just look at my recent..

*he takes out his phone and starts looking through the comments. his breathing hitches when he sees one of them. it probably said that i should kill myself. he puts his phone away and hugs me tight. i hug back and take a deep breath, trying not to cry.*

JOEY'S POV
*i can't believe they would say that and i know ivy said the comments wouldn't bother her but i can tell that they are.*