Part 7- "It's go time"

Daisy crept into her room which she shared with Jackson. Despite not being together, or even sharing a bed, she felt guilty having spent the night with Freddie. Jackson was kind enough to join her in Italy and since arriving she barely spent any time with him.

Looking over to the couch, Jackson lay with his leg hanging over the side. A thin white sheet covered him which had half slid down his body.
Gently, she pulled it up and continued to the bathroom. Raising her arms to remove Brains T-shirt was an unexpected painful struggle. Her muscles ached after her marathon session with Freddie mere hours earlier.
She stepped into the shower and washed the traces of his touches off her skin. She closed her eyes as the water soothingly caressed her as she mentally went back to the night before.
Her confusion, was at an all time high about what she wanted to do with Freddie. They had an undeniable chemistry and the sex was out of this world, but sex played a very small part in a relationship, and without a foundation of trust how would she ever be able to know that he wasn't cheating on her?
Quickly finishing up, she stepped out with a cloud of steamand wrapped a large white towel around herself.

"Good morning" Jackson yawned as he sat up on the couch stretching his arms above his head.
"Hey" Daisy replied a little hesitant with the next sentence to leave his mouth.
"How was the dinner?" He asked which left Daisy a little more relaxed than a moment ago.
"Good, really good, I had too much to drink" she confessed with a casual laugh.
"And after?" He asked next
"After?" Daisy repeated dreading the direction they were heading.
"Uh huh" Jackson smiled
Daisy buried her face in her hands "Jackson! I was a hoe!" She cried out
Jackson laughed out loudly "a hoe? Oh shit! That would have been interesting to see! What did you do? Fuck the whole room?"
Daisy have a sarcastic smile "nooooo smarty! But..."
"But?" He asked intrigued
"Well...." Daisy hesitated again
Jackson gave a large knowing smile "oooooo I see.... Freddie huh"
Daisy turned a bright red in embarrassment and nodded.
Jackson put his hand up for a high five which Daisy slapped slowly "alright Daisy!"
Daisy's confusion continued to spread "you're not upset?"
"Upset? Why would I be upset? You love the guy" Jackson's response was not what Daisy had expected at all. In fact she was thrown back.
"It's just...you like me and..." Daisy didn't want to expose Jackson's feelings so heartlessly.
Jackson smiled "Daisy. I like you. Obviously. If you were free of all your Freddie Mercury heartache I'd be pulling the moves, but you're not mine to pursue, you're his. So I'm going to support you in this because you're a good person"
"Wow!" Daisy replied and gave Jackson a huge hug "thank you!"
"Feel free to find me a fling while we're here though" Jackson nudged her.
"You got it!" Daisy promised.

###############

Diana's eyes shot open to the sound of the alarm. She turned her head to see 7:00am blinking at her.
"I'm getting married" she said quietly to herself. She looked over to her other side at Roger who lay on his stomach shirtless, with his arms wide open open snoring. She smiled at his ability to sleep through anything effortlessly "enjoy it while you can, soon neither of us will sleep ever again" she joked rubbing her belly.
She slowly sat up clutched at her lower back. She was already in so much discomfort she couldn't imagine what it would be like in a few more months when she was due.

A loud knock woke Roger up violently "fuck!" He yelled as he jumped out of the bed in a fright.
Diana laughed at his disheveled look along with his complete terror.
Diana waddled to the door which burst open before she even got there "good morning Mr and Mrs soon-to-Be Taylor!" Marco's overly energetic greeting had Roger and Diana to look to eachother disgusted.
"How are you so energetic?" Roger asked as he threw himself back onto the bed.
"Coffee darling, endless fountains of coffee" Marco explained as he clapped his hands together "now. Roger your team is waiting in Brian's room so you need to leave right now" he paused staring at Roger to get up "NOW ROGER! we're on a tight schedule"
"Urgh Fine....." Roger stood up tiredly and was promptly forced and pushed out of the room without even kissing Diana goodbye.
Marco turned to Diana and smiled "your glam squad and the bridesmaids will be here in 2 minutes, so pee now cause you'll be in a chair for the next 2 hours getting hair and make up"

##############

Roger stumbled into Brian's room barefoot and shirtless, still very much tired and confused.
Brian and John turned to him and cheered happily
"Heeeey groomy!" They shouted together giving him congratulatory slaps on the back.
"Alright alright" Roger pulled away irritated "why do you two look shit?" He asked
Freddie walked into the room with a smile on his face "good morning!" He beamed, but his happiness was met with tired eyes from the other three.
"You!" Brian said angrily pointing his finger at Freddie "we had zero sleep! NOTHING! Not even a wink! Because of you"
"What? Why?" Freddie stepped back baffled by the accusation.
"Oh Freddie, yes yes harder yes HARDER!" Brian yelled in a woman high pitch tone "all fucking night mate! I mean, good on you but fuck! We were next door!" He signalled to John who was equally pissed off "it was like we were bloody there with you! And the room! Do you have some kind of fetish for fucking in my room?" Brian said in reference to Daisy and Freddie ruining his room in his apartment.
Freddie tried holding back a laugh "Sorry mate"
"Whatever" Brian rolled his eyes.

Roger began to eat an apple which sat in the fruit bowl on the small round table in the corner "How was it then mate? Everything you thought it would be?"
John looked on with revolution "Roger! Freddie has sex in her all night! Do you trust eating anything from in here?!"
Roger promptly spat out the apple at the realisation and began to wipe his tongue with a tissue while making gagging sounds.
John laughed "the tissues are probably contaminated too!"
Brain out his hands up "ok I can't get ready in here, it's just too sick"
Marco arrived and looked at the four of them in frustration "why aren't you getting ready?!"
Roger finished cleaning his tongue "cause we can't get ready for my wedding in Freddie's orgy shack!"
Marco looked to Freddie and smiled "oooooh really and orgy shack huh! Who were the lucky part takers?"
"The  maid of honour" Brian confessed.
Marco placed his hand to his mouth "My Daisy? But she's so lovely and...pure" he whispered.
"Not last night she wasn't, Deaky and I heard the whole thing, she was anything but pure, I believe the words, Jesus your cock! Fuck yes! Fuck me harder, were repeated multiple times" Brian laughed as he shattered Marco's virginal image of Daisy.
"Not a word to anyone Marco!" Freddie cautioned him.
Marco looked the corner of his mouth with an imaginary key and threw it.

                              ############

Marco ran back and forth between Diana and Roger, making sure that they were up to his standard of perfection.
"Everything is ready, the guests are seated, the groom and the boys are at the alter, are you ready Diana?" Marco asked a final time.
Diana nodded nervously as she turned to Daisy who gave her an encouraging smile and lifted her veil over her best friends head "she's ready" she turned to her and winked "it's go time"
"Well then, let's go get you married" Marco smiled.