Part 24-"Too bad you can't have my mouth ..."

***SMUT WARNING***

I'd like to dedicate this chapter to my gorgeous and perverse ladies, @OneOfMyLies @xMiss_Mercuryx @msmayharold @mrbadguymercury @freddiesbabymama

Who's hilarious and supportive comments keep my utterly filthy brain in full motion to be able to write these scenes.

Enjoy my lovely xx

When they arrived at the airport, Freddie finally turned to Daisy and gave her a good look "Are you ok?" he asked. "You seem a bit flushed."

She blushed "I'm fine... just a little..." she remembered the last time her and Freddie were on a plane together.

He looked at her sternly waiting for her to come out with it. He often did this. Even though it seemed like he knew her thoughts before she did, he always insisted that she be the one to say it.

"Go on," he insisted.

She leaned in, worried the driver could hear their conversation. "I remembered the last time we were on a plane and how you left me....wet" She whispered in his ear.

He grinned with a bit of self-satisfaction.

"Well," he placed his hand on her knee slightly under the hem of her skirt, "we'll see if we can make some use of that."

He gave her knee a slight squeeze and her thighs parted ever so slightly almost involuntarily.

Make use of it? She thought, was Mr Mercury coming out to play?

Sensing her thoughts, he leaned over and kissed her cheek before whispering in her ear. "Remember, you're mine, and I'll have you wherever I want."

She melted.

Daisy was in a daze as she and Freddie boarded their private jet and took their seats. He ushered her to the window and took the seat next to her for himself.

As he sat, he placed his hand on her knee and slid it up under her skirt, much higher than it had been in the car, but not nearly high enough.

Every nerve ending on her was electrified, and it was all she could do not to slink down in her seat and try desperately to grind against his hand.

When the flight attendant came to them to ask if they wanted anything before take off, Daisy looked at her with a blank stare, as if she were speaking a foreign language.

"Whaaa?" She asked listlessly as she met her eyes.

She was an attractive woman in her mid-thirties. Blonde with a good figure and expertly applied makeup and hair.

She glanced down into Daisy's lap and saw that Freddie's hand was under her skirt. Looking back into her eyes she gave only the subtlest of smirks.

"She'll have a glass of red wine," Freddie said, taking charge of the situation but refusing to move his hand, "And all have a scotch on the rocks, please."

"Absolutely sir," she said a little too friendly for Daisy's taste, her eyes appraising him with a look that said she was impressed by both his demeanor and his command of Daisy.

She returned quickly, placing their drinks on the trays in front of them, but also noting that his hand kept its place under her skirt.

"If you need anything," she said with a coy little smile, "I'm Savannah. Just ring for me."

He smiled back at her in a way that Daisy didn't completely like, and said simply, "Thank you."

The plane taxied down the runway preparing for take off. Daisy sipped her wine and regained a bit of composure.