Part 19-"Nothing of what I am telling you to do is a request"

****SMUT WARNING****

Freddie stood up in the bath. The water splashed around violently as he stepped over the white porcelain rim. He wrapped a towel around his waist, and calmly walked into the bedroom leaving Daisy in the bathtub, who sat stewing in her anger.

Reaching into his closet, he pulled out a belt and two neck ties. He lay them on the bed in three straight lines.

He looked around the room and saw a long white candle which he lit, and placed on the bedside table.

Still remaining calm and ignoring Daisy, he went downstairs and placed a handful of ice cubes into a tall glass from the freezer.

His complete eery calmness continued as he silently took each step back upto the bedroom.

"Daisy" he called out.

He could hear Daisy mumble as she stepped out of the tub finally.

The room was semi dark. She looked around confused "do you think that a single candle will make me forget that you were fucking here in here?"

"No" he replied expressionless "Come here" he ordered.

"No" she defiantly crossed her arms across her chest which was covered in a soft white towel.

Freddie cleared his throat "Daisy. Nothing of what I am telling you to do is a request. You will obey me, come HERE!"  He pointed at the spot on the floor next to him.

Daisy curiously obliged. She had no idea what he was planning, and given that she was upset, there was no way she would have sex with him. She took slow steps in his direction, then stood face to face with him.

He looked to the bed at the props he had placed down.

"You know, I find it interesting that you are able to feel jealous of anyone, given the fact that I worship you daily..." he began.

"I'm not jea..." she jumped in defensively.

"Quiet" he hissed at her "You are jealous. So now I'm going to make you understand what it feels like for me, how YOU make me feel with your insecurities. You make me feel helpless against your mind, so now, I will return the favour" Freddie returned his gaze to Daisy who was now not only surprised but slightly worried.

He picked up the necktie while maintaining eye contact with her. Sliding his hand over the silk fabric, he placed it around her eyes "you blind me from all reason and reality"

She stood motionless.

He took the second necktie and placed it around her month "You silence me from being able to speak, you take my voice away"

He took her hands and lifted them above her head. Taking the belt, he made a loop and wrapped it around her wrists, the leather dug into her skin causing her to wince.

He sat her on the edge of the bed carefully. Helpless she sat motionless, her heart rate increasing at the anticipation to what was coming.

Her helpless and submissive state made him rub his now hard cock.

Unbeknownst to Daisy, Freddie stood in front of her.

Reaching forward her took her nipple gently and rubbed it. Her body responded with chills and shakes.

He smiled. He liked her helpless. Despite not being a dominant character, Freddie had an ego which he would bring forth when on stage and when he was wish Daisy in the bedroom. His need to care for her would vanish and his raw nature of forcing his power on her would take over.