Part 48-"I can't wait to eat that!"

*** Itty-bitty partial SMUT warning, nothing extreme just Freddie being a tease and driving Daisy nuts***

The girls sat anxiously in the back of their limousine on their way to the stadium.

Daisy was a pro at Queen concerts, while Anita and Vee were both first-timers.

Having begged Freddie to allow them in the crowd, he reluctantly agreed with the promise that she would allow four undercover security guards around her and the girls.

Dressed in a yellow plaid two piece summer dress and white sneakers, Daisy felt sexy. She made sure to have two shots of brandy before leaving the room to soothe her nerves, before making her way to the limo with Anita and Vee.

Despite knowing the show layout, she always felt nervous for Freddie who was cool as a cucumber whoever he was on stage

"I'm so nervous I could pee myself!" Anita confessed suddenly.

Daisy leaned over towards the limo's mini bar and poured four shots of Whiskey.

"Have these, two each" she instructed the girls.

"You're not having any?" Vee asked as she threw back her first shot.

"I've had mine at the room" Daisy winked.

The limo began its descend into the stadiums underground car park after a short drive. The boys were already there for their instrument tuning and warm ups.

As it came to a stop, the back doors opened and they were met by four casually dressed, built men who despite looking like commoners, were anything but common.

"Mrs Mercury, I am Carl, we will be your security for the evening. We've been instructed to stay close by during the show" Carl explained very seriously.

Daisy gave a slow cautious nod "okaaaay....well let's get to it then"

"Could he be  any more serious?!" She whispered to the girls who giggled agreeing.

                                    ***********

Roger felt nervous, a feeling he didn't feel often before a show.

For the first time, he felt divided from his band mates. He could feel their judgement, their resentment.

He made no effort to speak to any of them and kept his earphones and sun glasses on to avoid having to socialise with anyone.

John cautiously stole glances at Roger, and despite feeling disappointed in his action, he felt sorry for his friend and understood that he would be feeling terribly lonely and upset.

Freddie paced around their dressing room while doing his vocal warm ups. Like John, he would also glance at Roger, but unlike John, he was angry and disappointed.