Part 50- "Olivia?"

And with this final chapter, I sadly finish Endless Love- Volume II.

Itll be hard to press the completed button knowing that I won't be able to add to it anymore, but I'm definitely excited to start "Cause & Effect" Volume III.

For those who have made it this far, and have supported me in both "You take my breath away" and "Endless Love" I thank you.

It's been hard at times with writers block and life both taking over, but your comments have kept me going.

I can't wait to introduce some new characters with Volume III and I hope you all enjoy the drama that follows Freddie and Daisy.

All my love xx

While Michael and Freddie chatted, Daisy stood beside them desperately trying not to make a fool of herself by staring too much. She had till then, been fortunate enough to meet some fairly significant celebrities, but Michael Jackson was a step above most of them.

Michael was warm and friendly. His soft spoken voice barely broke over the loudness of the celebrations around them.

Daisy finally took a moment to look around and was mesmerised at how many icons were in one building.

"My goodness that is a very brave costume you have on" came a voice that needed no introduction from behind her. Turning, Daisy was met with two magnetic and stunning velvet eyes and large caterpillar eyebrows.

"Elizabeth! Elizabeth Taylor! I mean- Ms Taylor" Daisy blurted out her words nervously as one of the world's most notable actresses stood in front of her.

Dressed in an emasculate emerald green dress which was no where near as revealing as any of the other outfits worn by anyone, her neck, ears and fingers were covered in exquisite diamonds and jewellery. She was a timeless beauty.

Elizabeth gave a hearty laugh "oh dear, I don't think there were many more ways you could have said my name just then"

Daisy blushed "I'm terribly sorry"

"What for? If I still had my figure I would certainly be running around in town wearing that" she pointed to Daisy who was now turning every shade of red.

"Here comes trouble" Elizabeth mumbled behind her hand as she spotted two other notable figures coming their way.

Marlon Brando and Jack Nicholson.

Both men where regarded as sexaholic playboys who loved attractive young women, and weren't at all afraid to act on their urges.

"Marlon, Jack" Elizabeth greeted in an almost cold tone "this is...." she looked at Daisy realising she didn't know her name.

"Oh it's Daisy Robin....Mercury, I'm Daisy Mercury"
Daisy extended her hand to Marlon who took it gently and kissed it slowly making sure his eyes remained on Daisy's.

"Marlon" he cooed

"I'm Jack sweetheart, I must say, you're hard to not notice in that getup, you may as well be naked" Jack smiled broadly while his cigar rested on the corner of his bottom lip.

Daisy began to regret being convinced into wearing the nude body stocking, and suddenly became very aware of her nudity.

Freddie glances at both Marlon and Jack, who were chatting to Daisy closely. Too closely.

Michael picked up on Freddie's discomfort ,and subtlety incorporated himself and Freddie into the conversation. A gesture that didn't go unnoticed or unappreciated by Freddie.

"You've met Daisy, she's Freddie Mercury's wife" Michael kindly explained in hopes that it would prevent any further ideas Marlon or Jack were having.

"Freddie! I'm a huge fan! You have exceptional taste in women" Marlon added quickly glancing over at Daisy.

"Thank you" Freddie hid his jealousy well and figured that the friendlier he was, the less likely Marlon or Jack would ogle his wife.

Freddie looked at Daisy and took a deep breath "Daisy and I were on our way to the buffet table, I had a concert this evening and I'm quite famished"

"Yes please go eat, drink, explore, the night is still early I want everyone to have fun" Michael hospitably smiled understanding that Freddie was trying to make a quick escape.

"Oh Michael, happy birthday" Daisy added with a quick peck on his cheek before turning to the others "it was so nice to meet you all, such an honour"

As they headed off towards the buffet table, Jack put his arm around Michael "now there's a woman I'd settle down for....every.single.night."

Elizabeth promptly smacked him with her handbag "don't be such a pig Jack! She's a married woman for God's sake!"

***********

Every inch of the Moulin Rogue was fit for the King of Pop's birthday. Acrobats swung from the ceiling, confetti covered the floors, trays of exquisite food handled around on silver plates, dancers, drugs, alcohol.

An absolute feast for the eyes in both colour and magnificence.

Daisy's eyes widely took in the visual magic she was surrounded in, completely unaware that while she dreamily looked around her surroundings, her husband was focused on only her and finding a secluded spot to take her.

"Fucking shit!" Freddie suddenly let out "is there no where?! Where in the fuck are the toilets?"

Daisy gave a giggle "my love, we don't always have to have sex you know"

Freddie turned to Daisy horrified, eyes wide "my dear, we most certainly DO always have to have sex, and I kindly ask that you never say anything so absurd again"

Daisy was amused by Freddie's response and smiled as she watched him squint his eyes trying to focus through the dark red lights.

Letting out a frustrated breath, she pulled Freddie towards a dark wall, pushed him against it, and kissed him passionately.

Her hands ran down his chest towards his crotch, searching for her prize.

Kissing his neck, she began to fantasise about him between her thighs, stretching her open and sending her into a rush of ecstasy.

Opening his eyes for a brief moment, Freddie suddenly became stiff and pulled away from Daisy slightly.

"Olivia?" He said to himself.

Offended, Daisy corrected him loudly "UH DAISY!"

"Hello Freddie" Came a breathy third voice which's Freddie was already staring at.

Daisy's confusion was at a peak as she turned around. She knew who stood in front of her. Her face dropped. Olivia James. Former long time girlfriend of Freddie's, the one that got away.